- A special elevating and rotating pin tumbler design, along with false slots on the bottom pins, mushroom top pins and a sidebar mechanism, work together, to provide superior pick resistance.
- Hardened steel inserts, positioned in critical areas of the cylinder, provide a high degree of drill resistance.
- The 32 series interchangeable core cylinders have the control/locking lug positioned at the middle of the core. This provides additional protection against dent puller attacks.
- The 32 series uses coordinated cuts between the operating keys and the control keys which eliminates the need for build up or control pins and simplifies pinning.
- Includes one control key (for removing the core) and two operating keys
Note: 3-7 business day lead time for Satin Chrome, 4-6 week lead time for Brass
Large-format, high security interchangeable/removable core with by Medeco. This is a combinated (keyed-up) 6-pin Biaxial key core using a G3 keyway. Need patented key control, or a different keyway #? Call us at (877) 439-5377 for a quote. Medeco cores to fit into locks that are prepped for Medeco IC.
Satin Chrome, Satin Brass
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.