MS SEDCO 59-HSS
4-1/2" Handicap Square Push Plate Switch
- 4″ x 4″ All Active Face Plate
- 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Formed Stainless Steel Back Plate
- UL Listed “Cherry Switch”, SPDT, Mom., 15 Amp @ 125V AC
- Rubber “Bellows” Increases Weather Protection (included)
- Fits single or 2-gang Electrical Box or MS SEDCO #1015 Surface Mount Box
- Special Finishes: US3, US4, US10, US10B, US32 (Custom orders only, please call 937-890-2333)
- Radio Control Versions Available
- Three (3) year manufacturer limited warranty
The 59-HSS handicap push to open button is designed to provide reliable activation of any automatic door. The 59-HSS features a 4" square face plate in stainless steel with a blue paint filled legend. A 4 1/2" square formed stainless steel back plate eliminates possible wall damage from standard use. Designed as a universal switch, the 59-HSS fits single-gang or 2-gang electrical boxes with no adapters necessary. A surface mount box is also available. Each unit is built utilizing heavy gauge stainless steel, aircraft quality rivets and screws, durable finishes and the most reliable microswitch in the industry.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hello, does MS SEDCO 59-HSS 4-1/2? HANDICAP SQUARE PUSH PLATE SWITCH, SKU: 59-HSS come with the m... answer nowAsked by Prayash on October 3, 2018 12:09 AMA
No, this is only a wired push plate. You must already have an access control system in place or adding this to the one you would be purchasing such as the eMerge system.