- 4″ x 4″ All Active Face Plate
- 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Formed Stainless Steel Back Plate
- UL Listed “Cherry Switch”, SPDT, Mom., 15 Amp @ 125V AC
- Rubber “Bellows” Increases Weather Protection (included)
- Fits single or 2-gang Electrical Box or MS SEDCO #1015 Surface Mount Box
- Special Finishes: US3, US4, US10, US10B, US32 (Custom orders only, please call 937-890-2333)
- Radio Control Versions Available
- Three (3) year manufacturer limited warranty
The 59-P push to open button is designed to provide reliable activation of any automatic door. The 59-P features a 4" square face plate in stainless steel with a black paint filled legend. A 4 1/2" square formed stainless steel back plate eliminates possible wall damage from standard use. Designed as a universal switch, the 59-P fits single-gang or 2-gang electrical boxes with no adapters necessary. A surface mount box is also available. Each unit is built utilizing heavy gauge stainless steel, aircraft quality rivets and screws, durable finishes and the most reliable microswitch in the industry.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.