Nest x Yale RB-YRD540-WV
Electronic Touchscreen Deadbolt Lock with Connect Bridge
$279.00 Select Option for Price
Share a code, not a key. Nest has partnered with Yale to create a sleek smart lock packed with features, including family codes, timed codes, auto-locking, tamper alerts and much more. Whether alone or part of your existing Nest family, this smart lock is ready to provide superior security and peace of mind.
- Never worry about keys getting lost, copied or stolen again – 100% key free and tamper-proof
- Lock and unlock your door from your phone from anywhere with the Nest App (iOS or Android) and Nest Connect*
- Create passcodes for family, guests and people you trust and revoke them at any time
- Set times when passcodes expire
- Get alerts whenever someone unlocks and locks the door
- Forget to lock the door? No problem, the Next x Yale lock can lock itself
- Can replace the deadbolt you already have
- The quiet, motorized deadbolt is tapered to accommodate for misaligned doors
- Tamper and low-battery alerts (5 weeks ahead)
- 9V battery backup if the lock loses power
- Connects through Wi-Fi and Nest app through Nest Guard (see Nest Secure Alarm System) or Nest Connect
- Works with Nest Secure Alarm System – Unlock the door, and the alarm disarms automatically
- Can be paired with Nest Secure alarm system
- LED keypad and privacy mode indicator
- New lower Yale Navis passage lever available
*Required to lock and unlock your door remotely and receive app alerts
Nest and Yale have teamed up to bring you the the Nest x Yale Lock, a sleek and slim smart lock that doesn’t skimp on security or convenience. Through the included Nest Connect Bridge and Nest smartphone app, you can access your lock anytime and anywhere. Have peace of mind by giving every member of your family their own code and always know when they leave and come home. Also give temporary timed codes for guests, sitters, and special deliveries. Low battery alerts will begin approximately 5 weeks before you need to change them, but in case the lock does lose power there is an emergency 9V battery backup located on the bottom of the lock. While the Nest x Yale Lock with Connect provides excellent security itself, it can also connect to a Nest Secure Alarm System for added capabilities, such as automatic door unlocking and alarm disarming when you enter.
4 9/16 (H) x 2 9/16 (L) x 11/16 (D) in.
7 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (L) x 1 9/16 (D) in.
Keypad – Digits
1 in. diameter latch hole, 2 1/8 in. diameter face hole
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 1/8 x 2 3/4 in.
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Status Monitoring, Tamper Alerts
Android 4.4 or later, iOS 10 or later
Bluetooth BLE, Weave, WiFi
4 to 8 Digits
English, French, Spanish
Grade 2 (Better)
Battery: 14° to 131°F, Outside: –22° to 140°F
Nest, Yale, Yale Real Living
2 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Are these deadbolt locks compatible with the same app that controls my Nest 3rd generation thermo... answer nowAsked by August 18, 2018 3:32 PMonA
Yes, this lock will work with your Nest app and per their app site:
Now you can lock and unlock your door from anywhere. Give people you trust a passcode, instead of a key. And always know who comes and goes.
Which can be found here: https://nest.com/lock/nest-yale-lock-key-free-smart-lock/overview/
Yes, but in order for it to work remotely, the lock must be connected to Wifi and you have to use the Nest App through Nest Guard or Nest Connect. We would highly recommend speaking with our sales reps to make sure you choose the best product for home automation whether it is for your personal home or a vacation rental.