Discover, add, and program Networx locks and retrieve tracking logs without a network on site. Ideal for remote facility such as a cell tower, gates, or any access points outside the reach of your network.
- Portable Networx gateway
- Allows communication with locks without using a network (very convenient if your network goes down)
- Supplied with 6″ USB extension cable for computers with USB sockets positioned in close proximity
- Supports up to 2000 locks
- Range: 200 feet, depending on building construction materials
- Input power supplied by PC or laptop
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows 7, 32-Bit and 64-Bit Systems
- Processor: 2GHz or faster is recommended
- RAM: 1GB or more is recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more is recommended
- DL-Windows software (FREE download) version: 5.2 or greater
Note: Only “Local” Emergency Commands are supported when using an USB Gateway as your primary means of communicating with your locks. If no standard Networx Gateways are used in your system, Emergency Commands can only be initiated by a pre-programmed Wireless Remote Release (not with DL-Windows).
The AL-IME-USB Portable Gateway provides full Networx Gateway functionality without the need for a network connection. Simply insert the USB Gateway into your PC or laptop USB socket, and you can quickly create a wireless connection to your Networx door locks, with all data routed through the USB Gateway. In addition, the USB Gateway can be used in an existing system with standard Networx Gateways. The USB Gateway is a flexible device. No data is stored within the USB Gateway itself, and therefore a single USB Gateway can be switched seamlessly between computers running DL-Windows and even between DL-Windows accounts (the USB Gateway is automatically provided with the necessary lock data from DL-Windows each time communications are initiated with locks).
1/2 (H) x 7/8 (W) x 3 1/8 (L) in. | (2 1/2 (H) in. with 2 in. antennae
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.