Z-Wave Plus Bridge
Nexia’s powerful new Z-Wave Plus Bridge acts as the brain for your smart home, allowing you to control and monitor the Z-Wave locks, lights, thermostats and up to 230 other compatible devices in your home. Access and protect your home anywhere from your internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Lets you manage your home through your online Nexia account and mobile app
- Establishes a secure, encrypted connection to Nexia through your home router and broadband Internet connection
- Offers full backup and restore functionality for peace of mind
- Provides Wi-Fi connectivity to your home router, which enables placement where an Ethernet connection is not practical
- Wirelessly manages a network of as many as 230 Z-Wave products at the same time
- Supports more than 500 Nexia-compatible devices from many different manufacturers, giving you flexibility of choice
- Backwards compatible with Nexia BR100 Bridge (discontinued)
Requires Nexia account and subscription
4.55 x 3.13 x 1.2 in.
Android 4.1 or later, iOS 8 or later, Windows Phone 8.0, Windows Phone 8.1
32° to 104°F
100 – 240 VAC, 12V/1.0A
1 Year Limited
Customer Questions & Answers
The bridge will need to be connected via Ethernet in order to enter your Wi-Fi credentials through the Nexia portal under the device settings. After this is complete, the bridge can be unplugged and moved to its desired location.
- Q Does this setup need an Ethernet cable? My router doesn’t have one, Will this work? answer nowAsked by September 21, 2020 2:30 PMonA
This unit does require an ethernet connection for the initial setup cut can be set to Wi-Fi when finished.