- Remote control appliance module is plug-in simple in any AC outlet
- Activate incandescent and fluorescent floor and table lamps alike
- Remotely operate or schedule small compatible appliances too—like fans, video games and stereo components—by plugging into the Nexia compatible module
- Use Nexia, or compatible Z-Wave platform, to easily set lighting schedules, creating the appearance that someone’s home when the house is empty
- On your way home, make lights come on to greet you
- Forget to turn off a light? Pick up your smart phone and save electricity with one touch
- Set Nexia to conveniently turn on lights when you enter your access code on your Schlage Home Keypad Lock, or compatible Z-Wave lock
Remote management with a Nexia Home Intelligence system requires the Nexia Home Bridge and a monthly subscription of $9.99.
- Product height: 2.5”
- Product width: 4”
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Product depth: 2.25”
- 2 year parts warranty
- White to match standard wall plates.
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.