Axis Vertical Keypad Locker Lock with Pull
The Louvre to the locker room at Levi’s stadium! Reliable and strong enough to protect historical artifacts and professional athlete’s personal belongings, Digilock locker locks should be at the top of your list for locker security. We are proud to offer the NextLock Axis line of secure electronic locker solutions. Ideal for health/fitness, educational, country clubs, clinics, offices, and more.
Attention Existing Digilock Customers – Before placing an order for additional or replacement locks and keys, we kindly request that you contact us at 877-439-5377. This is to ensure that the new locks and keys are properly configured to match your unique Digilock locking system before they are shipped to you. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Keypad operation
- All metal housing
- Slim 5/16″ (8mm) profile
- Simple installation
- Meets IP55 rating
- Vertical body style, also see standard. Horizontal body style may be custom ordered
- With pull handle, see without pull
- Brushed nickel or black finish
- 1/2″ (12mm) motorized deadbolt designed for shared or assigned use functionality (deadlatch may be custom ordered for assigned use only locks)
- Visual & audible indicators
- Manage with electronic keys or mobile device
- Programmable auto unlock
- Customizable settings
- Built-in audit trail
- 3-5 year battery life
- Powered by 4 premium AA batteries
- Up to 5 year warranty
Shared & Assigned Use Functionality
- Each lock can be set for either shared or assigned use functionality
- Shared Use
- In shared use functionality, the locks are designed for day-use lockers. The user chooses an available locker and operates it with a self-selected user credential. Once the locker is vacated, it becomes available for a different user
- Assigned Use
- In assigned use functionality, the locks are designed for lockers that are for private use. The user is assigned a locker and operates it with their assigned user credential
- All Axis Standard Keypad locks are surface mounted. The keypad interface connects to the locking mechanism via a snap lock cable connector that tucks neatly into an integrated cable pocket. The mounting design accommodates a door thickness of up to 2″ (50.8mm)
- Programming and management access are accomplished via patented electronic keys. An optional mobile application allows simplified lock management and audit trail
4.45 (H) x 1.38 (W) x .317 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
.01 in. (0.2mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
.91 in. (23mm)
3 to 5 Years
Assigned Use, Shared Use
Keypad – Digits
Axis, Digilock, NextLock
5 Year Limited Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If the batteries go dead while the lock is activated, how do you unlock it? answer nowAsked by December 15, 2021 11:33 AMonA
The manager and bypass keys can supply enough power to unlock the in case of battery failure.
- Q Our administrator unlock devices are not working? answer nowAsked by August 23, 2021 4:24 PMonA
If you don't receive an audible response upon inserting the manager key, you may be inserting the key incorrectly. If you hear 1 beep it may be that the Manager Key is not registered or assigned to that lock or locker room.
- Q How Many AA batteries does each device need? answer nowAsked by May 7, 2021 4:15 PMonA
Each unit is powered by (4) AA batteries.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.