Dial Combination Lock
Looking for project pricing? Contact our dedicated cabinet project team at 877-439-5377 for all the details. We’re here to help!
Dial in your security. The NextLock Mech Dial Lock provides a simple to use combination dial with shared and assigned modes of operation and a replaceable core. Whether you are at the gym, pool, or country club your gadgets and garments are safe.
Attention Existing Digilock Customers – Before placing an order for additional or replacement locks and keys, we kindly request that you contact us at 877-439-5377. This is to ensure that the new locks and keys are properly configured to match your unique Digilock locking system before they are shipped to you. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Dial numeric combination operation
- Users operate with a self-selected 4-digit User Code
- All metal housing
- Vertical body style
- Features a flat cam that rotates with the knob or ADA compliant lever
- Recess mount
- Brushed nickel finish
- Cam locking mechanism
- Shared and Assigned user modes
- Manage with laser cut Manager Keys and reset tool (sold separately)
- Keyed alike per site
- Replaceable core
- No batteries required
- Up to 5 year warranty
Give your locker a face-lift. The NextLock Mech Dial Lock provides two modes of operation, management access, and an offset cam that rotates with the knob in a simple to use package. Recessed mounted for stability and added security from forced entry. Shared use mode is typical of public pools and amusement parks where users choose an available unit and operate it with their own code until they leave for the day and a new patron can use the space. Assigned use mode is for private use at places like country club member lounges, where users are assigned their locker and credential. Access and manage each lock with laser cut Manager keys (keyed alike per site) and a code retrieval tool. If your Manager Key is lost or stolen, a laser cut Removal key is available to remove and replace lock cores.
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance, please contact our cabinet project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 603
3.39 (H) x 1.71 (W) in.
3.01 (H) x 1.71 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
.315 in., .01 in. (Spacer Required)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
.79 in. (20mm)
Assigned Use, Shared Use
5 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this lock replace a DAK1-APS Digilock? Door cutout etc? answer nowAsked by November 11, 2021 10:02 AMonA
This lock has different dimensions from the Digilock DAK1-APS and is mounted differently so it would not easily replace it.
- Q Does the lock strike come with the lock and if so what are the dimensions of the lock strike? answer nowAsked by June 17, 2021 3:28 PMonA
The latch plates for this lock are sold separately and come in a few different styles depending on the application needed.
- Q How to set a new combination? answer nowAsked by May 12, 2021 1:52 AMonA
To set a new access code on this model:
1. Set the dial to show the current user code.
2. Insert the Programming Key and turn the knob to the open position.
3. Set any 4-digit code.
4. Turn the knob to the locked position and remove the Programming key.
5. Scramble the code.
Once a new user code is assigned, the previously assigned user code will no longer operate the lock.
- Q Can this be used on a travel trailer's compartment door? What is the length of the actual latch a... answer nowAsked by April 20, 2021 11:45 PMonA
For this model, the length of the locking cam is 31.4mm (1.24") from the center of the unit. The thickness can range from 0-20mm (although a spacer may be required for any door less than 8mm thick).
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.