Yale nexTouch NTB612-ZW2-626
Cylindrical Push Button Lever
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Keys are so 20th century. Today we check-in for flights and buy sports tickets from our smartphones. The convenience and control 21st century technology delivers is now for your small business. Nobody wants employee lockouts, or to re-key, or make new keys. nexTouch lets you monitor doors and generate on-demand secure employee key codes with a tap. Custom hardwired systems can run into the thousands. nexTouch lets you spend wisely and still achieve cutting-edge wireless access control.
Available on backorder
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Tactile push button keypad; glove friendly, ideal for exterior installs
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including EzloPlus controllers
- Acrylic button keypad
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Standard 2 3/4 in. backset, 2 3/8 in. latchbolt replacement available
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- 9V battery back-up
- Includes Schlage “C” Keyway Cylinder 6-Pin
*25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless, 500 Users with Wireless
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy, Remote Control, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Front body: Weather Resistant
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q When the privacy mode is engaged, specifically how is it disengaged? answer nowAsked by October 17, 2022 1:51 PMonA
When Privacy Mode has been activated after pushing and holding the privacy button, the voice prompt will tell you that Privacy Mode is enabled. To end Privacy Mode, simply depress the interior handle. The voice prompt will tell you that Privacy Mode has been disabled and the door will unlock.
- Q Is there a way to set these locks to be unlocked for a period of time? For example - an entry way... answer nowAsked by March 25, 2022 9:59 AMonA
This can be accomplished when the lock is paired to a Z-Wave hub such as Vera or Ezlo. A scene can be created to unlock and lock the door at specified times.
- Q How long is the battery life? We have a system now that gets high traffic (opened 30+ times a day... answer nowAsked by November 9, 2020 11:07 AMonA
The batteries in this model are projected to last up to 2 years but we typically recommend exchanging the batteries annually.
- Q When using with the Vera plus, how many doors can I control? If I need more than one Vera hub to ... answer nowAsked by October 4, 2018 8:56 AMonA
You are able to control multiple locks as long as they are within range of your mesh network. It is not a problem to add more gateways if necessary to completely cover your area. We would recommend that you speak with our home automation specialist to ensure that you choose the right products and that you are able to get the right amount of gateways for your specific location.
- Q What are the temperature ranges of this lock? Is it equipped for outside use? answer nowAsked by October 3, 2017 4:16 PMonAIt ranges from -40F to 140F and it can be used on exterior doors but is not recommended for gates.
- Q Can I please be provide a copy of the installation instructions and the spec sheet for the NEXTOU... answer nowAsked by December 28, 2016 2:08 PMonA
You can find the installation instructions here at the manufacturers website.
Nextouch and Deadbolt
This is a follow up to my last review, including a picture of the Nextouch, along with a synchronized deadbolt!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
FANTASTIC System when paired with Vera Plus, offering a free interface for remotely programing and operating the locks. In addition to this lock, I added a Yale z-Wave deadbolt to the door. Using the Vera interface I was able to create a scene that when either the deadbolt, or the Nextouch is unlocked via code, the other lock unlocks within a couple seconds, and re-locks the Nextouch in 20 seconds. Using the Nextouch keypad and Vera Plus the water to the home can be turned on and off.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Mike Skiles –
The lock is fabulous after I lost all religion putting it together ….The directions were horrible…Most of it, I had to figure out myself with the assistance of google. The model number was not listed on the Controller so I had to improvise. However, once I got it together…It works fabulous!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch