- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Delivers power up to 100 meters(328.1 feet)
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- External power adapter supply
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Interface: 2 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX 1 48VDC POWER INPUT PORT
- Network Media 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 328.1feet) EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 328.1feet) 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 328.1feet) EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 328.1feet)
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 3.2*2.1*0.9 in.(80.8*54*24 mm)
- LED Indicator: PWR
- Software Feature: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs. Delivers Power Up To 100 Meters. Auto-Determine The Necessary Power Requirements
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0?’40? (32?’104?) Storage Temperature: -40?’70? (-40?’158?) Operating Humidity: 10%’90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%’90% non-condensing
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty. Advanced replacement service is available.
Only run one cable for your IP cameras! View Cameras
The PoE Injector TL-POE150S fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE Receiver Adapters, such as TP-LINK’s TL-POE10R, or other equivalent product, to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP Camera or IP Phone, etc.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.