PowerPlex P2051XSLL626 Self-Powered Lock with Privacy Lockout
Only give the code to paying customers! Highly regarded to stop vagrancy by top restaurant franchises, PowerPlex with privacy harnesses power created from the simple pump of the handle. It’s hard to imagine, but even without any activity at the lock, PowerPlex holds a full charge for up to 10 weeks. Eco-friendly system is ideal for access points where privacy is an issue. By throwing the privacy latch, other authorized users are locked out, reducing liability.
- Self-Powering with PowerStar Technology: No batteries to end up in a landfill!
- Features Privacy Lockout; user enables by rotating turn-piece on secure side of door
- Exterior side LED light blinks once privacy enabled
- How It Works: Enter your 4-8 digit PIN sequence, and turn lever to open door; when privacy lockout enabled only master/manager code can open lock. Typically not used as these locks are common on commercial restroom doors
- 100 Users Supported: Millions of possible code choices
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliant: Manufactured free of toxic metals
- Satin Chrome Finish: Satin brass available upon request
- 3 Operation Modes: PIN access, lockout, & passage
- Standard Lockout Mode: De-activates all regular user and manager codes, excluding Master code
- Passage Mode: Toggle on/off, or pre-programm to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Full-size ADA Lever: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- Perfect for Wood and Metal Doors: Installation screws for both included
- Program Via the Lock’s Keypad
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism: Ensures long life & durability
- Four Authority Levels: Master, Manager, User and Service (Service users allowed only ‘one-time’ access, or access for 1-24 hours)
- Auto-Locking: Program into passage mode at any time by following command-sequence
- Free Exiting at All Times with Inside Lever
- Patented LectroBolt: Ease of Installation
- Retrofits Cylindrical Latch Locksets
- Concealed Key Override: Standard Kaba cylinder with Schlage “C” keyway & 2 back-up keys supplied. See pick and bump proof, and I/C prep
- Indoor/Outdoor Approved
- Durability: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty; Built-in warranty counter in lock memory
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 3 3/16 (D)
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers, Solid cast exterior housing
Audit Trail, Privacy/Lockdown
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best), A156.25
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Any modification to standard 2 1/8" cylindrical bore? How many different codes (users) with indiv... answer nowAnswered by the adminWhile you will not need to make any modifications to the standard bore, there are additional mounting holes needed, it has 100 user codes and it comes in a satin brass but not bright brass. Please make sure to see our features and specs tabs for more specifics on the lock itself and its special features.
- Answered by the admin It is not necessary, all functions and programming can be done through keypad programming at the lock.