Rite Touch RT1050D
Digital Glass Door Lock
Feature loaded this showstopping all glass door lock may as well be a super-lock. You’ll win over staff and eliminate calls to security because an employee left the key in the pocket of the coat they wore yesterday. Choose from auto or manual lock and switch between the two as desired. Also, an advanced mode may be activated for professional or high security management. You’ve done the heavy-lifting to keep your office rolling, allow the strength of RITE Touch to keep it secured.
- Thin, low profile, surface mounted design
- Easy installation requires no modification to glass
- Sleek touch screen interface
- Safe Thumb-turn: Enhances user security by requiring the pressing of the two safe buttons on either side of the knob and simultaneous turning of the knob
- Magic Mirror Design: Allows the keypad to appear on the mirror as soon as it is touched by a user. The user can also use the Magic Mirror to visually survey the surroundings to monitor safety and security
- Compatible with interior single or pairs of doors
- 3-Minute Lock Feature: If incorrect security codes or unregistered card keys are attempted 5 times in a row, the RITE Touch locks out for 3 minutes with the blinking LED
- Access control via card reader or keypad
- Programming via touch screen
- Visible operation status
- Optional automatic locking
- Break-in Alarm: When someone tries to break in by opening the door when it is locked, the alarm sound
- Damage Alarm: When the front body is damaged due to forced separation or drilling, the alarm sounds
- High Temperature Alarm: In the event of a fire, an audible alarm will be triggered and the lock will automatically retract the deadbolt
- Electronic shock resistant
- Card reader supports up to 40 Mifare credential cards. 4 cards supplied (extra cards available separately)
- Battery powered with emergency access power capability
- Expected battery life is 1 year based on 10 daily uses
Twin bolts measuring 13/32” diameter with 1-1/8” throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2-1/8” throw.
Surface-mounted strike plate for double glass doors provided.
The surface-mounted lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using a touch-screen or by using provided Mifare credential cards. The lock features dual unlock from the inside of the door: either by thumbturn or by using an override button.
7 5/16 (H) x 2 7/8 (W) x 9/16 (D) in.
1 15/16 (D) x 3 1/16 (W) x 7 1/2 (H) in.
5°F to 130°F (-15°C to 55°C), Indoor ONLY
4 to 12 Digits
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Surface Twin Bolts
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Out of the box, this lock is designed to be a stand-alone only unit and does not have additional connections to interface with additional hardware. If you happen to be looking for a product that you can combine with a motion sensor for hands-free access, I would recommend taking a look at Z-Wave enabled locks/motion sensors and pairing these with a controller such as Vera or Nexia! This will allow you to pair both devices to the controller and set the lock to unlock when the motion sensor is triggered.
- Q Does this lock require any modification or replacement with custom cut glass to install? Does it ... answer nowA
No modification to the glass is necessary. Using with a double door setup can be done but the second door must be stationary and you must meet the spacing requirements from strike to lock.
- Q Do I have access to unlock the door from the inside of the space without using the key card or code? answer nowA
Yes, the thumb turn on the inside of the lock works just like a standard deadbolt that can be locked or unlocked from the inside.
No, this is not a hardwired Access Control reader. This is a stand-alone battery operated electronic lock. If you need a hardwired keypad we would recommend you look at our hardwired keypad section and please contact our sales staff to find the right keypad for your application.
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately, there is not. This lock is a stand-alone lock with no audit trail features
- Q Is there a lock like this one for a glass door that sits directly in a door frame? There is not a... answer nowAnswered by the admin There is not another style of lock that will mount directly on glass, however, as you stated you have a standard metal door frame that can be modified to with a strike plate for the locking portion of this locks. Because the bolt is located on the glass side of the lock, the door frame modification may fit and meet the aesthetics that you are looking to achieve.
- Q Is this lock also known as the YDG 313 l? Do you ship to Australia and can you get support from t... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes you are correct. There is no difference in lock rather just the name. We do ship to Australia and you can get emailed remote support from our staff.
- Q Does the door have to be locked after entrance or does it automatically lock again after each entry? answer nowAnswered by the admin Out of the box, the lock is designed for a manual lock setting, however, you are able to program the lock to automatically relock after a 5-second pass time has occurred.