Rite Touch RT1050L
Digital Glass Door Lock with ADA Lever
Feature loaded this showstopping all glass door lock may as well be a super-lock. You’ll win over staff and eliminate calls to security because an employee left the key in the pocket of the coat they wore yesterday. Choose from auto or manual lock and switch between the two as desired. Also, an advanced mode may be activated for professional or high security management. You’ve done the heavy-lifting to keep your office rolling, allow the strength of RITE Touch to keep it secured.
- Thin, low profile, surface mounted design
- Easy installation requires no modification to glass
- Sleek touch screen interface
- ADA Accessibility lever
- Magic Mirror Design: Allows the keypad to appear on the mirror as soon as it is touched by a user. The user can also use the Magic Mirror to visually survey the surroundings to monitor safety and security
- Compatible with interior single or pairs of doors
- 3-Minute Lock Feature: If incorrect security codes or unregistered card keys are attempted 5 times in a row, the RITE Touch locks out for 3 minutes with the blinking LED
- Access control via card reader or keypad
- Programming via touch screen
- Visible operation status
- Optional automatic locking
- Break-in Alarm: When someone tries to break in by opening the door when it is locked, the alarm sound
- Damage Alarm: When the front body is damaged due to forced separation or drilling, the alarm sounds
- High Temperature Alarm: In the event of a fire, an audible alarm will be triggered and the lock will automatically retract the deadbolt
- Electronic shock resistant
- Card reader supports up to 40 Mifare credential cards. 4 cards supplied (extra cards available separately)
- Battery powered with emergency access power capability using 9V battery
- Expected battery life is 1 year based on 10 daily uses
Twin bolts measuring 13/32” diameter with 1-1/8” throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2-1/8” throw.
Surface-mounted strike plate for double glass doors provided.
The surface-mounted lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using a touch-screen or by using provided Mifare credential cards. The lock features dual unlock from the inside of the door: either by thumbturn or by using an override button.
7 5/16 (H) x 2 7/8 (W) x 9/16 (D) in.
1 15/16 (D) x 3 1/16 (W) x 7 1/2 (H) in.
5°F to 130°F (-15°C to 55°C), Indoor ONLY
4 to 12 Digits
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Surface Twin Bolts
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does it keep track of entries? Can it be used outdoors? Commercial discount? answer nowAsked by February 7, 2019 2:35 PMonA
No, it does not keep audit trails, nor can it be used outside where both sides are exposed to weather. Please contact our commercial sales team to speak about pricing.