Z-Wave Home Dimmer Module
- Set Nexia, or compatible Z-Wave controller, to automatically trigger “lights on” with a Schlage Home Keypad Lock, or compatible Z-Wave lock, when you enter your code at the door
- Reduce energy use and save money by turning lights off after you leave the house
- Control table and floor lamps remotely through your Nexia subscription
- Brighten or dim a room on your way home to prepare a comfortable setting
- The Home Dimmer Module expands the reach of Nexia in your home by extending its range up to 200 additional feet so you can add more Nexia devices
- The Home Dimmer Module provides one Nexia AC outlet and one standard AC outlet so you’re not sacrificing any outlet space
Remote management with a Nexia Home Intelligence system requires the Nexia Home Bridge and a monthly subscription of $9.99.
- Product height: 6”
- Product width: 4.4”
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Product depth: 3”
- For indoor use only
- 1 year limited warranty
- Z-Wave, FCC certified
- Works with incandescent table and floor lamps
- Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 300W maximum power rating
- Signal (Frequency) 908.42 MHz
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a monthly subscription for Nexia which I use to operate my thermostat. I also have the Nex... answer nowAsked by October 7, 2017 9:02 PMonA
Yes you can. You'll be able to enroll it similar to your thermostat and then use your Nexia app from your phone to adjust the brightness.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.