RCI 6500 Series
Electric Door Strike
$141.75 – $167.25
For Use with Metal/Aluminum/Wood Door Frames
- For use on Metal/Aluminum/Wood frames – use 1 1/4″ x 4 7/8″ face plate size. For aluminum frames you may also use a 1 1/4″ x 6 7/8″ face plate size
- Field selectable lock mode: Fail secure or fail safe (fail secure means lock remains locked even with no power – still a free exit from inside)
- Field selectable voltage (12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC. 24VAC is most common, emits ‘buzzing’ sound)
- Accepts 3/4″ Latch
- Horizontal adjustability (up to 1/4″)
- Modular plug-in wire connectors
- Manufacturer tested to over 1,000,000 cycles
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Grade 2, 1000lbs Static Strength, 70ft lbs Dynamic Strength, 1,000,000 Endurance Cyles
Rugged electric door strike that accepts cylindrical latches, and Adams Rite deadlatches. Use this in place of a standard door strike when you are using an outside keypad, prox card reader, or fingerprint reader, or if you are wanting to remotely release the door from inside your home or building; for example, you have an intercom system, or you want your secretary to be able to buzz people in. When you want to hear the "buzzing sound", you'll want to use AC current. DC current is virtually silent, except for a small clicking sound. Manufactured by RCI, the strike is made of the strongest construction. It is widely used in the industry, and is commercial-duty, multi-function. Installation is uncomplicated, and it's ready to go right out of the box.
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this strike compatible with a HES 5200 strike answer nowAsked by November 10, 2017 10:58 AMonA The RCI 6500 and the HES 5200 are comparable models. You will notice a slight manufacturing difference in its design but this will fit into the existing frame of the HES strike cut out.
- Q Can you give me a cut sheet so I can have door frames prepped for the strike and the factory? answer nowAsked by August 21, 2017 12:36 PMonA Any drilling or installation templates can be received by reaching out to our tech team at [email protected] They will be able to provide PDF's of particular cut sheets and any additional information you may need.
Bob, Physical Plant Operations, Walla Walla University, College Place, WA –
I wanted to thank you for the great service you provided in a transaction I had with your company recently. Your website was very easy to maneuver and the response time was fantastic. I would highly recommend your company to anyone and I will be back when I am in need of other items. Thank you again for a great product’ a good experience with a modest price.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch