Saflok InSync RI
RFID Deadbolt System
$355.00 – $383.57
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Multi-housing I Class fob lock.
- Amenity that reduces liability, costs, and improves property operations
- RFID keys (available at checkout) are encyrpted with unique coding that cannot be duplicated
- Unlike traditional keys, RFID keys cannot be copied
- When the lever is depressed, both the deadbolt and cylindrical latchbolt are simultaneously retracted
- Solves the master key problem – if master RFID key is lost or stolen, simply program a new one. That new master RFID key when inserted in locks “instructs” the locks to then only accept that new master RFID key
- Solves the turnover issue of having to change locks/re-key. Simply program a new RFID key for incoming resident
- One RFID key can open residents units, as well as common area including fitness center, laundry, parking garage, etc…
- Property manager and maintenace staff can have one RFID key for all tenant and common use doors
- Specify the times using intuitive SAM Software (available at checkout) for when maintenance personnel’s keys are allowed to gain access
- RFID keys work until pre-programmed specific times, and each new RFID key cancels out previous RFID keys which may have been lost or misplaced
- Centralized control; no need to reprogram locks with device at the lock, simply reprogram the RFID key using the RF key encoder (available at checkout)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use windows-based software for centralized management of user information, openings, as well as audit trail reporting
- Custom finishes available, including bright brass, dark mahogany, satin brass, and bright chrome
- Gala Lever Design (other handle designs/styles available upon special request)
- 1″ deadbolt – lock via manual thumbturn from inside. Lock by inserting and rotating RFID key when exiting
- Complete interconnected lever set
- 4-1/2″ center to center distance between the 2-1/8″ diameter door holes
- Backset: Standard 2 3/8″ with 1″ faceplate supplied, 2 3/4″ backsets available upon request, along with 4-7/8″ strikes – How do I measure?
- Battery operation: 4 AA’s
Note: Ordered factory direct, please call us at 937-890-2333 to confirm lead times.
Audit Trail, No Tour, Scheduling
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Kaba Lodging, Saflok
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this compatible with the August Smart Lock Pro 3rd Generation Smart Lock? answer nowAsked by August 24, 2018 1:31 PMonA
No, this is a Saflok system that works independently of any other system and must be used with specific hardware and programmers.