Saflok InSync RL
RFID Door Lock
$383.04 – $414.18
Multi-housing L Class fob lock.
- Amenity that reduces liability, costs, and improves property operations
- RFID keys (available at checkout) are encyrpted with unique coding that cannot be duplicated
- Unlike traditional keys, RFID keys cannot be copied
- Insertion of key combined with rotating outside lever retracts the cylindrical latchbolt for entry
- Solves the master key problem – if master RFID key is lost or stolen, simply program a new one. That new master RFID key when inserted in locks “instructs” the locks to then only accept that new master RFID key
- Solves the turnover issue of having to change locks/re-key. Simply program a new RFID key for incoming resident
- One RFID key can open residents units, as well as common area including fitness center, laundry, parking garage, etc…
- Property manager and maintenace staff can have one RFID key for all tenant and common use doors
- Specify the times using intuitive SAM Software (available at checkout) for when maintenance personnel’s keys are allowed to gain access
- RFID keys work until pre-programmed specific times, and each new RFID key cancels out previous RFID keys which may have been lost or misplaced
- Centralized control; no need to reprogram locks with device at the lock, simply reprogram the RFID key using the RF key encoder (available at checkout)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use windows-based software for centralized management of user information, openings, as well as audit trail reporting
- Gala Lever Design (other handle designs/styles available upon special request)
- Finish: Satin chrome. Special bright chrome, bright brass, satin brass, and dark mahogany finishes available upon request
- Complete lever set with single motion exiting
- Interior thumbturn (unit configuration only) toggles lock between locked and unlocked
- Insertion of key after exiting places lock back into locked state
- Standard door prep
- Backset: Includes 2 3/8″ with T Lip Strike. 2 3/4″ backsets, and 4-7/8″ strikes available at no charge – How do I measure?
- Battery operation: 4 AA’s
Notes: Ordered factory direct, please call us at 937-890-2333 to confirm lead times.
Audit Trail, No Tour, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Kaba Lodging, Saflok
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Left Hand, Right Hand
|In-Sync Lock Designation|
Common, Entry, Suite, Suite Egress, Unit
Customer Questions & Answers
No, these do not field reverse. Please make sure to choose the handing from the drop-down menu that you need. If you need help choosing your handing please contact our sales staff who will be able to assist you in choosing the correct lock for your door.
This lock is not designed for single use residences as it is a part of the multi-family product offerings which requires the purchasing of keys in bulk as well as software and programmers. If you already have a Saflok system you can purchase this lock to add into your existing system but it does not come with any additional keys as those are purchased separately.
- Q does this lockset lock the door automatically or does it have to be re-locked by the user? answer nowAsked by March 11, 2017 9:52 AMonA
Yes, it is an auto locking lock so there is no need to re-lock the door by the user.A The autolock feature must be set by the key fob when inserted in to lockset when initial insertion of newest programmed fob is used in lockset. autolocked ability and timing are selected depending on software limited preset options available