Saflok In-Sync RFID Keys
(Pack of 50)
$500.00 – $975.00
- Each key is a unique communication credential
- Highest level of security; encrypted codes programmed into the key
- Audit trail records key activity in the lock
Note: Hitag S is the standard credential for Saflok systems. Dual credential keys feature our standard InSync key (with Hitag S technology) combined with various protocols of other hard-wired access control systems for single key convenience. They can now include PROX, MIFARE, or DESFire technology for seamless integration. This enables property managers to upgrade resident doors with the InSync RF system while maintaining their existing perimeter access readers.
|Product Description||InSync Key with Hitag S||InSync Key with Hitag S + PROX||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE 4k||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 4k EV1||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 8k EV1|
|Operating Frequency||125 KHz||125 KHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz|
|IC Type||Hitag S 2048||Hitag S 2048/PROX||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE 4k||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE DESFire 4k||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE DESFire 8k|
|Memory Size||2048 bits||2048 bits/363 bits EEPROM||2048 bits/4kByte EEPROM||2048 bits/4kByte EEPROM||2048 bits/8kByte EEPROM|
|Communication Protocol||ISO 14223, ASK, FSK||ISO 14223, ASK/14443||ISO 14223, ASK/14443||ISO 14223, ASK/14443|
125 kHz Prox, Button Key, Card, Fob, Hitag S, Hitag S + MIFARE 4k, Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 4k EV1, Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 8k EV1, Hitag S + Prox, iButton, MIFARE
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can your mortise fob system be used for exterior doors? answer nowAsked by August 7, 2020 1:41 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Kaba Insync series locks are weather rated for exterior entrance doors.
- Q What is the expected lifetime of this product? Can the battery unexpectedly die? answer nowAsked by January 19, 2020 11:31 PMonAnswered by the admin
The average battery life of the lock itself is two years and we always recommend that you do a battery check at least once a year.
As for the RFID keys, these do not use batteries and should last for the lifetime of the fob.
The keys come ready to use, the ability to add or delete them from your system is all upon the Saflok Software which should be able to add or delete a key. These are not designed for use with any other system aside from Saflok In-Sync.
- Q Will you sell individual keys? I don't need a whole pack. answer nowAsked by April 11, 2018 1:20 AMonA This product does not come with the ability to buy singles. You would need to buy the packs.
- Q Is there any way that a key like this can break and not work? For example, if it got wet or someo... answer nowAsked by April 2, 2018 1:02 AMonA Water in the scenarios described will not tamper with the programming of this key. Memory will only be lost if the stem breaks off or it is electronically tampered with.