Saflok In-Sync RFID Keys
$23.30 – $1,044.23
W30014 and W30015 keys are sold individually
W30007 and R20280 keys are sold in packs of 50
- Each key is a unique communication credential
- Highest level of security; encrypted codes programmed into the key
- Audit trail records key activity in the lock
Hitag S is the standard credential for Saflok systems. Dual credential keys feature our standard InSync key (with Hitag S technology) combined with various protocols of other hard-wired access control systems for single key convenience. They can now include PROX, MIFARE, or DESFire technology for seamless integration. This enables property managers to upgrade resident doors with the InSync RF system while maintaining their existing perimeter access readers.
|Product Description||InSync Key with Hitag S||InSync Key with Hitag S + PROX||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE 4k||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 4k EV1||InSync Key with Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 8k EV1|
|Operating Frequency||125 KHz||125 KHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz||125 KHz/13.56 MHz|
|IC Type||Hitag S 2048||Hitag S 2048/PROX||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE 4k||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE DESFire 4k||Hitag S 2048/MIFARE DESFire 8k|
|Memory Size||2048 bits||2048 bits/363 bits EEPROM||2048 bits/4kByte EEPROM||2048 bits/4kByte EEPROM||2048 bits/8kByte EEPROM|
|Communication Protocol||ISO 14223, ASK, FSK||ISO 14223, ASK/14443||ISO 14223, ASK/14443||ISO 14223, ASK/14443|
Hitag S, Hitag S + MIFARE 4k, Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 4k EV1, Hitag S + MIFARE DESFire 8k EV1, Hitag S + Prox
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the audit trail activity for Saflok Insync RD able to be erased for individual entries? Or oth... answer nowAsked by August 22, 2022 9:47 PMonA
The audit trail reports store up to 100 events for unit locks and 200 events for suite locks. Older events are overwritten automatically.
- Q I just moved into an apt complex that has these locks. I am wondering if the key is reprogrammed ... answer nowAsked by December 29, 2021 7:40 PMonA
Your property management team would have control over who has access to your unit as well as what keys are working. If there is a security issue then they can reprogram the lock to ensure the right people have access.
- Q Are these 26bit encryption? answer nowAsked by December 8, 2021 12:04 PMonA
The encryption used is dependant on the credential type that is used. The standard Hitage S model has a 48bit encryption unique to each property.
- Q Do you actually have to insert the key into the lock, or reader? Or just get close to it, like a ... answer nowAsked by May 25, 2021 6:55 PMonA
This depends on the lock model that the fobs are being used with. For the Saflok InSync RD, the key needs to be inserted. For the Kaba Nova RFID, the fob simply needs to be presented to the reader.
- Q Can your mortise fob system be used for exterior doors? answer nowAsked by August 7, 2020 1:41 PMonA
The Kaba Insync series locks are weather rated for exterior entrance doors.
- Q What is the expected lifetime of this product? Can the battery unexpectedly die? answer nowAsked by January 19, 2020 11:31 PMonA
The average battery life of the lock itself is two years and we always recommend that you do a battery check at least once a year.
As for the RFID keys, these do not use batteries and should last for the lifetime of the fob.
- Q Can key be turned off. answer nowAsked by February 20, 2019 1:00 AMonA
The keys come ready to use, the ability to add or delete them from your system is all upon the Saflok Software which should be able to add or delete a key. These are not designed for use with any other system aside from Saflok In-Sync.
- Q Will you sell individual keys? I don't need a whole pack. answer nowAsked by April 11, 2018 1:20 AMonA This product does not come with the ability to buy singles. You would need to buy the packs.
- Q Is there any way that a key like this can break and not work? For example, if it got wet or someo... answer nowAsked by April 2, 2018 1:02 AMonA Water in the scenarios described will not tamper with the programming of this key. Memory will only be lost if the stem breaks off or it is electronically tampered with.
- Q What do the different Credential Types mean? answer nowAsked by December 6, 2016 5:26 PMonA
For these specific Keys they are are RFID but they are also specifically for In-Sync locks.
Smart Key (verified owner) –
Very convenient..great for clients.
Photo has been removed
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch