Saflok MP2E MT2 RFID Contactless Hotel Lock
Only for Existing Installs Before April, 2011
This product requires additional verification before shipping. Please contact us immediately after you place an order. Call (937) 890-2333 M-F 9a-5p EST
This page is for the base model. We accept custom orders! To see the options for finish and escutcheon, download the brochure & ordering guide, then contact us for a quote.
- Locks operated via coded RFID credentials; keycards, wristbands, and key fobs
- Key management administered with System 6000 Front-Desk System (sold separately at checkout)
- System 6000 includes card programming software, RFID encoder, reports, everything you need to get setup quickly
- MT RFID lock may be programmed to lock and unlock at certain times of the day, allowing entry during “passage” hours and relocking during secure hours. This feature also makes the MT RFID lock ideal for perimeter, meeting room, and amenity area doors
- Lock accepts up to 16 keycard types, 14 for access, and 2 for programming, including Master, Guest, Alternate Guest, Security/Emergency, Limited Use, Electronic Lockout, etc.
- Track who’s been where and when with auditing feature in System 6000
- Audit Trail: Last 5,900 entries with date and time of the entry as well as the ID code of the employee or guest using the keycard
- Troy lever style (other lever styles available upon request)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ ‘ 2-1/8″ for base model. Spacer plates available for retrofit of 1-3/8″ thick doors
- Door Condition: Wood/metal swing doors prepped to accept a mortise lock. Call for solutions for exit doors, aluminum glass doors, common area doors where key card entry is also desired
Saflok, Kaba Lodging
Left Hand, Right Hand
Satin Chrome, Satin Brass
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.