Saflok MT310 MT3 Electronic Hotel / Motel Lock
Only Purchase for New Installs After April, 2011
From the world’s largest Five-Star hotel resorts, including many right here in North America and throughout the Caribbean, to hotel chains, suburban hotels, airport hotels, motels, inns, cruise-liners, and residence halls, you will find the distinguished Saflok MT electronic hotel lock protecting guests, improving property workflow, and providing management and staff with an efficient solution for addressing the safety needs of their vacationing families, and business travelers. Complying with Grade 1 certification standards set forth by BHMA, this mortise hotel lock gives your guests a feeling of security the instant they arrive at their room. The Saflok MT electronic hotel lock is an intelligent locking solution specifically designed for the hospitality market. Each unit is completely stand-alone, deriving it’s power from batteries encased in it’s welded and insulated battery pack. This provides uninterrupted power to the lock, ensuring guests aren’t inconvenienced in any way. Should the batteries ever become weak, you will know it months ahead of time by the red light which gets displayed when a keycard is inserted into the MT lock’s reader. From a purely business standpoint, the Saflok MT 310 hotel cannot be beat in its quality, while providing you the lowest cost possible in hardware, software, cards, and installation time.
This product requires additional verification before shipping. Please contact us immediately after you place an order. Call (937) 890-2333 M-F 9a-5p EST
This page is for the base model. We accept custom orders! To see the options for finish and escutcheon, download the brochure & ordering guide, then contact us for a quote.
- Locks operated via encoded magstripe keycards; low-cost card technology saves you money when guests or staff lose cards
- Magnetic stripe, and smart keycard credentials available (sold separately at checkout)
- Key management administered with System 6000 Front-Desk System (sold separately at checkout)
- System 6000 includes card programming software, encoder, reports, everything you need to get setup quickly
- MT lock may be programmed to lock and unlock at certain times of the day, allowing entry during “passage” hours and relocking during secure hours. This feature also makes the MT lock ideal for perimeter, meeting room, and amenity area doors
- Lock accepts up to 16 keycard types, 14 for access, and 2 for programming, including Master, Guest, Alternate Guest, Security/Emergency, Limited Use, Electronic Lockout, etc.
- Track who’s been where and when with auditing feature in System 6000
- Audit Trail: Last 5,900 entries with date and time of the entry as well as the ID code of the employee or guest using the keycard
- Troy lever style (other lever styles available upon request)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ ‘ 2-1/8″ for base model. Spacer plates available for retrofit of 1-3/8″ thick doors
- Door Condition: Wood/metal swing doors prepped to accept a mortise lock. Call for solutions for exit doors, aluminum glass doors, common area doors where key card entry is also desired
Left Handed, Right Handed
Satin Chrome, Satin Brass
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.