Sargent & Greenleaf 951C
High Security Padlock
Includes Commercial Cylinder
Please be advised that this product is currently experiencing an extended lead time. For further details, kindly give us a call. We’ll be more than happy to provide you with the necessary information.
Available on backorder
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Meets stringent of specifications for indoor / outdoor commercial security applications
- Ideal where high level of resistance to forced entry is required
- Cast stainless steel
- Shrouded, hardened steel shackle with 5/8″ opening
- Equipped with pick resistant Medeco biaxial cylinder; Control key provided for field servicing or re-keying
- Exotic barrier materials to resist cutting, drilling, and sawing
- Corrosion and Weather Resistant
- Packaged with 3 operating keys, and complete operating instructions
- One (1) year manufacturer warranty
- 10-3/4″ (27.3 cm) steel chain and fastening plate are attached
- Case Width: 2-3/4″
- Dimensions: 4-11/16″ (H) x 2-3/4″ (W) x 1-13/16″ (D)
- Keying: Keyed different
NOTE: This product currently has an extended lead time. Please call for more information.
Sargent & Greenleaf
Sargent & Greenleaf
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does your lock resist blow torch entry/breakage? Thank you. answer nowAsked by March 30, 2018 2:30 PMonA Product specifications of this caliber are not outlined or defined. You can, however, talk to the manufacturer direct and see if this is something that this lock can handle. Please give our technical staff a call at 937-247-9327 option 3 for support and information.A i would assume it would too a point... if they had map gas or oxy torch then no
- Q Does the Model 951C still comply with MIL-DTL-43607J? (Even though it is the foreign military and... answer nowAsked by May 10, 2017 1:31 AMonA
The 951C is for local distribution and the government does purchase them and swap out the cylinder to their restricted cylinders, however, to purchase the specific MIL-DIL-43607J version you must go through the DOD as those are sold by the manufacturer directly to the DOD with the specified restricted cylinder already in place.