Thick Door Kit for BE Series Deadbolt Only
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- For 1-7/8″ ~ 2-1/2″ thick doors
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I'm looking for a thick door extension kit for the FE595. Does this exist? answer nowAsked by May 19, 2023 3:28 PMonA
Unfortunately there is not an extension kit that is compatible with the FE595 at this time.
- Q I have a thick door and the 2-3/8" screws are well short. I need length about 3-1/4"....how long... answer nowAsked by July 12, 2021 8:59 PMonA
The 02-007 thick door kit only supports doors 1-7/8″ ~ 2-1/2″ thick. Schlage does not offer a deadbolt that can fit a 3 1/4" door.
- Q Is the FBE series the same as BE? answer nowAsked by April 5, 2021 8:25 PMonA
The BE series is the Schlage deadbolt line. The FBE kit is a BE series deadbolt that also includes an entrance handle. The locks themselves are the same, the only difference is that the FBE includes a handle as well.
- Q Is there a 2.25 thick door kit for the Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt (BE489)? answer nowAsked by March 17, 2021 7:43 PMonA
There is a thick door kit available for the BE489 but it is a special order item. This can be ordered directly through one of our sales representatives.
The part number needed is B489-106.
- Q Is there a similar thick door kit for a F10 or F51 lockset to be installed below the BE365 in a 2... answer nowAsked by November 14, 2018 11:04 AMonA
No, we do not have thick door kits available for the F10 or F51.
- Q Would this work with a 3 5/8 in thick door? answer nowAsked by June 25, 2018 7:39 PMonA
No, it maxes out at 2 1/2 inches. At this time if you need something for that thickness you would be able to purchase an M210 deadbolt with extension kit by Lockey USA. It is a mechanical push button deadbolt lock.
- Q Need a lockset for a 5 inch thick wooden door. answer nowAsked by June 16, 2018 5:32 PMonAAt this time there are not any electronic locks that will fit a five-inch thick door. The only options would be in mechanical locks with an extension kit such as the 2835 and the 2000 series extension kit.
- Q I need a single deadbolt for a door that is 2 3/8 inch thick. Can you help? answer nowAsked by October 7, 2017 3:28 PMonA
We can. The Schlage BE365 deadbolts are compatible with this thick door kit.
- Q Is the BE series the same as the B series? answer nowAsked by May 29, 2017 11:46 AMonA
No, they are not the same kit.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet