- Dual Technology: Proximity and smart
- Open architecture design is built on ISO 14443A standards, providing for a faster data transfer speed
- Only available in ISO style cards
- Utilizes 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz MIFARE® Classic technology
- Custom artwork and laser engraving available
Schlage multi-technology credentials are extremely flexible. Particularly useful during a transition from proximity technology to smart technology, this card can be read by both proximity readers and smart readers. This allows customers to economically migrate to the latest smart technology at their own pace. Schlage multi-technology credentials contain both 125 kHz proximity and 13.56MHz contactless smart card capability in one unit.
125 kHz Proximity, 13.56 MHz Smart Technology
3.37 (H) x 2.125 (W) x .033 (L) in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I need to know if these cards will work with my system. Currently I am using these http://a.co/7t... answer nowAsked by March 29, 2018 10:05 AMonA The 9951 are both smart card and Weigand technology all in one. The two think you want to look for is 26 bit formatting or a read range of 13.56 MHz or 125 kHz. If your readers talk on these ranges then this card should work for you.