Electronic Mortise Lock, Modular
$1,262.98 – $1,796.34
Athens Lever in Mortise prep
The Schlage AD-200-MS70 is a single source, adaptable, and scalable security solution for addressing your current and future credential needs. With a one platform, modular design, Schlage AD 200 mortise locks are completely unique. You can bring access control to any door, and have instant compatibility with all forms of credential types. The only change you’ll make is with the module/reader.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy-duty, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 electronic offline lock system; Leads in independent third-party testing
- Users: Up to 5,000
- Upgradeable — Lock can be upgraded to new credential reader and/or migrated to networked solution without removing lock from the door. Reader options; MSK Magnetic stripe (swipe) + keypad, magnetic stripe (swipe), MGK magnetic stripe (insert) + keypad, MG magnetic stripe (insert), MT multi-technology | proximity & smart card, and MTK multi-technology + keypad | proximity & smart card. Note: Multi-technology readers require Schlage SMS Select software
- Legal entry by PIN code; codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- Eliminates functional deficits of traditional mechanical lock systems
- Manual & PC Programming — By fingertip at the keypad, or via your Computer*. *Computer programming requires Schlage SMS Express software, and Handheld Device (HHD) (sold separately). User data, lock configuration files upload to lock via HHD
- Installs with drill and screwdriver into wood/metal door prepped for cylindrical latch
- Audit Trail: Connect HHD to the lock to report on prior 5,000 events that allow you to track usage and events using Schlage SMS access control software
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Auto-locking classroom/storeroom mortise lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress. Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Athens style lever
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or custom order with IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators (field configurable)
- System Interface: Handheld Device
- Accessories: Handheld Device (HHD), Schlage SMS software
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
9.46 (H) x 3.44 (W) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 12.38 (H) x 3.67 (D) in
Key, Keypad – Digits
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass
Standard Cylinder, Less Cylinder
Keypad, Less Reader
≤ 1 sec.
4VDC to 26VDC
250 mA @ 24VDC
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0 – 100% non-condensing
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
ADA, FCC Part 15, UL 10C, UL 294
Grade 1 (Best)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.