Grade 1 Deadbolt
$39.82 – $46.72
May be keyed to match Schlage FE Series electronic keypad locks.
- Fits all standard door preparations
- DIY installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 1 Residential with enhanced security features including new 10% bigger bolt diameter for maximum kick-in resistance
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
New B-Series traditional keyed-in deadbolt lock for residential and light office doors. More stylish, more security than its predecessor the B360, and with simple 3-piece assembly, installation is a snap. 2 keys provided.
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Lifetime Bright Brass, Matte Black, Bright Chrome, Aged Bronze, Antique Pewter, Distressed Nickel
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this available in key only? Want to open with key only from inside or outside. answer nowAsked by December 3, 2022 2:48 AMonA
The double-sided version would be the Schlage B62. This model will require a key to operate from both sides of the door and is available through our sales staff!
- Q What are the dimensions? answer nowAsked by May 3, 2022 1:05 PMonA
The Schlage B60 neatly fits a 2 1/8th inch bore hole.
- Q Which one is the all steel one? answer nowAsked by May 27, 2020 4:01 PMonA
Schlage manufactures many different models of deadbolts with various finishes/materials. To better assist, please contact our sales department at 937-247-9327, option 1.
- Q Is the bore hole 2-1/8" for this lock? I have seen some literature for the B60 that says the bore... answer nowAsked by May 15, 2018 8:38 PMonA Yes, this is the standard bore for most lock hardware on the market. The B60 will fit in a 2 1/8" bore.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet