SCHLAGE BE365 Keypad Deadbolt – Antique Brass
- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Timeless antique brass (609) finish. See additional finishes and Camelot trim
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365PLY609
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
You Will Race Home to Put It In
Keep your family safe, improve your lifestyle, and make a lasting first impression on visitors to your home! Leading in design, mechanical strength, and ease of use, the Schlage BE365 electronic deadbolt system may be used on residential & light office doors. Schlage’s engineering reputation for reliability is well documented, and it’s evident again in this new keyless deadbolt. On all measurable accounts against a host of electronic deadbolts, the BE365 scores right at the top. For those who demand value, no-compromises in quality, classy styling, and beauty, this is your lock. Requiring no new screw holes, the BE365 deadbolt dresses up any standard door. Inside the housing, rubber gasketing seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments. You will get years of use from your first set of batteries as well. One of the biggest complaints we hear from home owners who move into a property that has an existing department store brand, or generic brand electronic lock is that by the second week the batteries are gone. This adds up to more than just cost, it’s the frustration of not having a working lock when you need it and being totally inconvenienced by the situation. By personalizing your security with Schlage BE 365 keypad locks, you assure greater safety and convenience for you and your family. Keyless entry ensures you’ll never be overcome with terror again when your kids are stranded outside the house because they lost or forgot their keys.
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range||
-112F ~ 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum||
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum||
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width||
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
SCHLAGE, SCHLAGE Keypad Locks
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Questions and answers of the customers
While this specific lock and other electronic locks are designed for 2 1/8 standard bore holes you can purchase a mechanical lock with a smaller hole required such as the M210.