Schlage BE365 CAM
$170.18 – $170.20
No more hiding keys. The SCHLAGE BE365 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt dresses up any standard door. You can finally wave goodbye to the days of locking yourself out of your home. Keep your family safe, improve your lifestyle, and make a lasting first impression on visitors to your home!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Camelot trim, also available in Plymouth trim style
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365CAM
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112° to 220°F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Polished Brass Lifetime, Aged Bronze, Antique Pewter
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the thumbscrew area where key goes supposed to turn in a circle? answer nowAsked by September 30, 2021 4:27 PMonA
Yes, this knob will rotate freely in either direction. When the physical key or a valid code is used, this knob will engage with the spindle assembly to allow the lock to retract the deadbolt.
- Q I need a 5 inch backset for this lock. Is that available? answer nowAsked by September 25, 2021 4:34 PMonA
Unfortunately, Schlage does not offer a 5" backset for the BE365 model.
- Q Do I have to use one of the user codes given on the yellow sticker or can I put in my own codes? answer nowAsked by August 26, 2021 12:59 PMonA
The codes found on the sticker are simply the default codes that will be restored if the lock is ever reset. These codes can be deleted or changed as needed.
To replace a lost key, you would need the key combination number that is set on your lock. If this is not known, the best bet would be to contact the manufacturer with the serial number of your device or reach out to a local locksmith.
- Q Can I install an electronic deadbolt AND an electronic front door latch on the same standard size... answer nowAsked by July 19, 2021 10:45 AMonA
You certainly may! The locks are designed to leave enough room between the top of the handle and the bottom of the deadbolt to install one of each.
- Q Will the Polished Brass Lifetime finish withstand corrosion from saltwater for my beach property? answer nowAsked by July 12, 2021 12:06 PMonA
This model is well known to hold its finish in marine environments.
- Q Can you use this lock as a doorknob as well as a lock? answer nowAsked by July 7, 2021 4:19 PMonA
This model is a deadbolt only but can be ordered to include an entrance handle as well.
- Q When the door is locked and you want to enter why does the lock open by only pressing Schlage but... answer nowAsked by June 6, 2021 2:38 PMonA
The lock is not installed correctly. You will need to uninstall the keypad and flip the deadbolt position before reinstalling it. This issue is caused when the keypad thinks that the door is currently unlocked when in fact the bolt is extended. Pressing the Schlage button while the keypad is "unlocked" will allow you to extend the deadbolt. After this, it will require a code to retract the deadbolt again.
- Q If the battery is out for 2 to 3 days will the code stay in the program? answer nowAsked by June 3, 2021 12:43 PMonA
The locks do have non-volatile memory and will retain programming if power is disconnected.
- Q I lost instructions can you tell me how to reset my code. answer nowAsked by March 28, 2021 9:28 PMonA
To add a new access code, you may follow the steps below.
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
If the current master code is unknown, you will need to restore the lock back to factory defaults.
Use the following steps to restore your lock to factory settings:
1.) Remove the two mounting screws on the inside of the lock
2.) Disconnect the battery
3.) Press and release the Schlage button
4.) Reconnect the battery and wait for the Schlage button to stop glowing
5.) Press and hold the Schlage button until it glows green and the lock beeps