Schlage BE365 CAM
$140.13 – $170.18
No more hiding keys. The SCHLAGE BE365 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt dresses up any standard door. You can finally wave goodbye to the days of locking yourself out of your home. Keep your family safe, improve your lifestyle, and make a lasting first impression on visitors to your home!
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Camelot trim, also available in Plymouth trim style
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365CAM
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112° to 220°F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Polished Brass Lifetime, Aged Bronze, Antique Pewter
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If the battery dies before replacement, how do I open the lock? answer nowAsked by January 27, 2023 12:04 PMonA
This lock features a physical key override, which can be used in the event of a power failure.
- Q Why does pushing the Schlage button open the lock after replacing dead battery? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2022 9:14 AMonA
This issue is caused when the cam of the lock was not in the correct position when the lock was reinstalled and is now functioning in reverse. To resolve this issue, you will need to remove the inside mounting plate and ensure the cam is in the down position with the bolt retracted.
- Q I misplaced manual so I do not have the code. Also no codes on inside of indoor lock case. Is the... answer nowAsked by January 16, 2022 12:59 PMonA
Please see this answer from Schlage on how to resolve this issue: Solution
- Q Where is the low battery light? answer nowAsked by January 14, 2022 8:42 AMonA
The lock will emit high and low beeps as well as flash red and green before unlocking. This is to indicate you need to change the batteries.
- Q How does the keypad illuminate? Mine doesn’t light up when we touch it. answer nowAsked by January 12, 2022 6:53 PMonA
That could be a number of different issues.
- The batteries may need changed
- It could be too many failed pin code attempts
- It could be a damaged wire connector
- The lights could be defective
Regardless, you should contact Schlage support directly about this issue: Schlage Support
- Q Lost key if I give u serial number can u cut a key for my dead bolt BE365? answer nowAsked by December 27, 2021 3:16 PMonA
Schlage support may be able to look up that information. You can contact them at https://www.schlage.com/content/sch-us-2/en/home/contact-us.html
Otherwise, you will likely need a new cylinder and key which a local locksmith could provide.
- Q What should I do if the knob turns freely in both directions and does not engage the spindle asse... answer nowAsked by December 23, 2021 9:33 AMonA
Please contact Schlage Customer Service for assistance at 888-805-9837 or at this link https://www.schlage.com/en/home/contact-us.html
- Q Is there something unique in changing the batteries? Are there some specific instructions to help... answer nowAsked by November 4, 2021 1:24 PMonA
Replacing the batteries in the BE365 is quite simple!
1.) Remove the two screws from the interior portion of the unit. These should be located above and below the manual knob.
2.) Remove the interior cover from the unit.
3.) Exchange the 9V battery from within the unit.
4.) Reinstall the interior cover and mounting screws.
- Q Where is the battery located? answer nowAsked by October 8, 2021 6:13 AMon
- Q Is the thumbscrew area where key goes supposed to turn in a circle? answer nowAsked by September 30, 2021 4:27 PMonA
Yes, this knob will rotate freely in either direction. When the physical key or a valid code is used, this knob will engage with the spindle assembly to allow the lock to retract the deadbolt.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet