- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Old world style aged bronze (716) finish. See additional finishes and Plymouth trim
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365CAM716
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
Brand new from the factory product.
With this specific lock, it does not have that capability. You will need the z-wave kit version. This kit will allow you to communicate to the lock via the Nexia Hub and you can use the Schlage app to control the lock as well as see who used what code to enter and when.
- Q the lock came with keys but the keys do not open the lock what happens when the batteries are dead answer nowA
You would need to contact a locksmith to come out and bypass the door if the keys do not work and the battery is dead. However, the lock will give you a low battery warning so you have time to change them before it dies. Do not use lithium batteries or you will not get the low battery warning.
The BE365 requires you to rotate the turn-piece in the direction away from the hinges to project the deadbolt and lock the door. It will not lock automatically. Schlage does make a lock that will however. Take a look at the BE469.