- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Satin chrome (626) finish. See additional finishes and Camelot trim
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes 1 backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365PLY626
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q When the deadbolt is unlocked, does it automatically relock after a certain time or does the user... answer nowAnswered by the admin
It is a manual locking device so you must choose to re-lock the door after entry. If you need an auto-locking device the Schlage BE468 series will give you the ability to have auto-locking.
- Answered by the admin The BE365 is a standalone lock and does not have an automatic drive bolt in it. It requires the bolt to be thrown on the backside of the lock to lock the door. The lock is roughly 3 1/8" wide.
- Q How does the Schlage BE365 keypad deadbolt work? If you forget the code, can you open the lock wi... answer nowAnswered by the admin
It works by entering a programmed code that when accepted allows you to turn the knob to retract the deadbolt. If you were to forget your code you can always use the key backup to lock and unlock the door.