Schlage BE367F20 Plymouth
Multi-Family Programmable Deadbolt
Innovative security lock offers the latest technology for key management and access control. As a property manager, you’ll save time and money by eliminating the need to replace locks due to turnover and lost/stolen keys. For the property owner this system reduces liability by solving the master key concern and provides your tenants an amenity that keeps them safe and gives them more convenience.
Select finishes may only be available in limited quantities
- Easy to install; fits on standard deadbolt (2 1/8″ diameter hole) door preps
- Supports 1,000 users
- Plymouth escutcheon style. See Camelot
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Time and date determined access with intuitive SMS (Security Management System) software, included in Essentials Accessory Pack. SMS allows you to restrict access so certain users, e.g. maintenance, only have authorization for entry during defined hours. Essentials Pack sold separately at checkout
- Vandal resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn-piece extends life of system
- Audit trail reports with time/date stamp tell you who was inside should anything come up missing or any criminal activity take place – admissible in a court of law
- Event scheduling capacity: 8
- Stand-alone; no hard-wiring necessary, and no need for expensive door control modules
- RFID iButton user credentials required, sold separately at checkout
- Concealed (tamper proof) back-up mechanical key override
- Battery operation: 9V off the shelf battery supplied. 3 year average battery life; 100 day low-battery warning
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Time Zone Capability|
Front body: Weatherproof
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, No Tour, Scheduling
Minimum 5 1/2 in. center-to-center between cross-bore holes
All-metal chassis and escutcheons
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 20 min.
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can it be used without wifi access? And can it be used outdoors -30c? answer nowAsked by July 28, 2019 7:55 PMonAnswered by the admin
No Wi-Fi connection is needed to program these units. However, the recommended operating temperature is -17°C to 49°C.
- Q Is the lock affected by strong magnets constantly near it? Specifically very strong strong magnet... answer nowAsked by March 12, 2019 3:21 PMonA
It shouldn't be affected by such a mechanism.
- Q Hi! Can the SCHLAGE BE367F20 PLYMOUTH ELECTRONIC DEADBOLT lock produce a report for a specific ap... answer nowAsked by March 6, 2019 2:00 AMonA
Yes, the locks can be audited as they are a part of the Schlage multi-family product line. We would recommend speaking with our Multi-Family sales department as they will be able to assist you in choosing the best products and accessories for your needs.
- Q Are these locks exclusively for apartment doors? Can they be used on a residential home? answer nowAsked by March 2, 2019 4:20 PMonA
Yes, they are specifically designed to be used with Multi-Tenant Facilities.