Electronic Mortise Lock with Lockdown
$566.51 – $602.59
Manually programmable electronic lockset for mortise preps.
- Added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system
- Tested to highest industry standards to ensure quality and reliability
- Manually programmable office/lockdown function auto-locking mortise lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress. Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Battery Powered: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Assign unique, sequential PIN codes (3-6 digits) to each user (up to 500), minimizing the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system
- Keypad Programming: Update users at the lock
- Straight-forward & easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
- Base Model #: CO-100-MS50-KP-RHO
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.