Rim/CVR Touchpad Exit Lock
$770.84 – $806.58
Offline PC programmable stand-alone access control for your door.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Electronic Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device Operator Lock; leads in independent third party testing for quality
- PC Managed Offline Access Control On the Door
- Compatible with Select Rim/Concealed-vertical-rod (CVR) Pushbars: Von Duprin 98/99 Rim/Concealed Vertical Rod (metal doors only), Von Duprin 22/22F Rim, Falcon 25, Sargent 80 Series Rim, Corbin-Russwin 5000 Series Rim, Yale 7000 Rim, Dorma 9300 Rim, Precision 2100 Rim exit devices
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Classroom/Storeroom Function; Auto-locking lockset is normally secure.
- Free egress from inside
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Accommodates 500 Users; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Rhodes style lever
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
2,000 w/ Software, 500
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
8, Automated Unlock/Lock
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Keypad – Digits
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim, Exit – CVR
Grade 1 (Best)
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
FCC Part 15, RoHS, UL 10C, UL 294, UL Canada
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.