Office/Lockdown Keypad Lock
$899.72 – $953.94
The Schlage CO-200 series offers offline PC programmable stand-alone access control for your door. Manage users instantly, and save money when someone moves on because you won’t be forced to cut new keys or re-key your cylinders. Well-suited for higher security openings, access points with larger amounts of user traffic, and applications where you need to track who goes in and out.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Electronic Security Lock; Leads in independent third party testing for quality
- Simple PC Managed Stand-Alone Access On the Door
- Office/Lockdown Function
- Auto-locking cylindrical lockset. Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Interior pushbutton on inside housing may be used to select a passage or secured status. Meets need for lockdown function for safety and security
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Accommodates 500 Users standalone; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Rhodes style lever
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Commercial 2-3/4″ backset supplied
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
8, Automated Unlock/Lock
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
2 3/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Audit Trail, Lockdown, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 1 (Best)
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
ADA, FCC Part 15, RoHS, UL 10C, UL 294, UL Canada
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.