Magstripe + Keypad Electronic Lock
$958.29 – $1,010.02
The Schlage CO-200 series offers offline PC programmable stand-alone access control for your door. Manage users instantly, and save money when someone moves on because you won’t be forced to cut new keys or re-key your cylinders. Well-suited for higher security openings, access points with larger amounts of user traffic, and applications where you need to track who goes in and out.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Security Keypad/Magstripe Lock; leads in independent third party testing for quality
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Auto-locking Classroom/Storeroom Function
- Auto-locking cylindrical lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Accommodates 500 Users standalone; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length. Reads Track 1, 2, or 3 ABA and Hi/Lo Coercivity magstripe cards (field configurable)
- 3 Methods for Restricting Access: PIN only, Card only, PIN + Card for highest security
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Scheduling: Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Rhodes style lever
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Backset: Commercial 2-3/4″ supplied
- Credential Verification Time: = 1 second
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
8, Automated Unlock/Lock
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
2 3/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits, Magstripe
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 1 (Best)
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
ADA, FCC Part 15, RoHS, UL 10C, UL 294, UL Canada
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.