SCHLAGE Connect BE468 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt
BLACK FRIDAY SALE | Add To Cart To Apply
Ban the last key you still carry, your house key! SCHLAGE Connect lets family members enter without a key and pairs to your z-wave home automation or security system to create and schedule codes for visiting family or contractors. DIY install without any additional wiring. Never worry again whether a door is locked when travelling or if the kids arrived home safe after school.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Camelot trim, see Century
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller / hub. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Comparable to Schlage BE469 with following differences:
- No Alarm feature
- White back-lighting on touchscreen, non-concealed numbers
- Grade 2 rating (BE469 is Grade 1)
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
3 (H) x 5 (W) x 1 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Remote Control, Z-Wave, Passage Mode
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Yes, the auto-lock feature will re-lock the door after thirty seconds.
- Answered by the admin
If you are using an Android phone you need the Wifi Adapter to communicate with the lock remotely via the Schlage Sense App. If you are using an iPhone you do not need the Wifi Adapter.
- Answered by the admin
It would depend on the HUB that you are using to speak with the Z-wave lock as the lock itself does not operate on an app. You would need a Z-wave HUB such as the VeraPlus to communicate with the lock and to be able to use an App.
- Answered by the admin No, the lock is provided with a manual key override so in the case that the lock fails or batteries die you can still gain access into the lock.
- Q Can this send me a push notification if the door is left unlocked after a certain amount of time ? answer nowAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, no, the lock does not have a door position switch that triggers a timed event. It will, however, notify when the door is unlocked or re-locked. What you are asking for is typically found in an enterprise level access control system for commercial buildings.
- Q Am I able to set the lock to open at a certain time of the day and close at a certain time of the... answer nowAnswered by the admin When the lock is paired with a Z-wave hub such as Vera, you can set a scene to occur daily that will tell the lock to unlock and lock at specific times of the day. Please see the details below in the Vera hub. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Answered by the admin The exterior of the lock is rated for outdoor use. It can withstand rain and other normal climate conditions.
- Q I have a disabled customer that already has Alexa. With the vera can she tell Alexa to unlock as ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Currently today the Vera Skills do not allow for the unlocking of the door. However, your user can unlock the door with their phone once in the app if they chose to do so.
- Answered by the admin The system itself does not connect to locks. You would need additional extensions that talk to the panel. Once you have this set up you can then program the unit accordingly to do what you want. If you would like one path that you can control remotely please look at the following. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/