SCHLAGE Connect BE468
Z-Wave Century Touchscreen Deadbolt
CLEARANCE – Limited Quantities Remaining
Ban the last key you still carry, your house key! SCHLAGE Connect lets family members enter without a key and pairs to your z-wave home automation or security system to create and schedule codes for visiting family or contractors. DIY install without any additional wiring. Never worry again whether a door is locked when travelling or if the kids arrived home safe after school.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Century trim, see Camelot
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller / hub. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Comparable to Schlage BE469 with following differences:
- No Alarm feature
- White back-lighting on touchscreen, non-concealed numbers
- Grade 2 rating (BE469 is Grade 1)
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
3 (H) x 5 (W) x 1 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Remote Control, Z-Wave, Passage Mode
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, the lock is completely field reversible from left to right and vice versa.
- Q Hello. Is this z-wave compatible with the European version of z-wave (I have read that there is a... answer nowA
No, it is not it only operates here in the US. We do not carry the European version as it can only be purchased in Europe.
The batteries are located on the inside of the lock at the top portion. Changing the code can be done through your Z-wave hub connection on an App or PC depending on what HUB you are currently using.
- Q Can you program this lock from your phone or laptop with new codes? Also, can it alert you via te... answer now