ENGAGE Single Door Controller Kit
Managed with the Engage™ cloud-based web and mobile apps, the new Schlage CTE expands your wireless access control system beyond an interior security solution by creating credentialed and no tour management of perimeter entry and exit doors, corridor doors, parking garage gates, and glass door common-area spaces. An adaptable solution with two reader form factors to choose from, CTE makes it easy for property managers to monitor and provide access now across all zones of a facility and to safeguard tenants and protect the investments in the world-class amenities they enjoy.
- Enables around the door solution with ENGAGE functionality
- Built-in BLE and Wi-Fi
- Two reader options, select when ordering
- Multi-technology mullion reader (MT11-485)
- Multi-technology single gang reader (MT15-485)
- No tour capable
- Flexible connectivity options: manage with ENGAGE web and mobile apps
- Networked real-time communication available with Allegion alliance partner’s access control software – call us for details
- Inputs: door position (DPS), request to exit (REX), request to enter (REN), remote release (REL)
- Outputs: lock relay , alarm relay, auxiliary (AUX) relay
- Input Power: 12 or 24 VDC or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Provides DC output power and dry control contacts
The CTE is an ENGAGE™ enabled single opening controller that allows perimeter and common area openings to be managed in a single system along with Schlage Control™ smart deadbolts, NDE cylindrical and LE mortise wireless locks. It is ideal for multi-family, commercial mixed use, and retail store front applications. The CTE is designed to work with a Schlage® Multi-Technology credential reader and interface with an electrified lock, electromagnetic lock, electric strike, automatic operator, or exit device to control an opening. The CTE single door controller is designed for flexibility and can be managed with ENGAGE™ web and mobile apps or with software from Allegion Alliance Member systems (call us for details).
5.89 (H) x 7.86 (W) x 2.96 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Time Zone Capability|
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F (-35°C) to 151°F (66°C)
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 256-bit, Bluetooth BLE, Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2, WPA2, WPA, WEP, 802.1x (PEAP)
1 Year Manufacturer
ENGAGE Enhancement | Effective 11/27/17
Update to the ENGAGE™ mobile and web-based applications; ENGAGE version 6.0. Enhancements include the ability to manage up to 500 Schlage Control™ Locks, simplified account and site set-up, a new Wizard to commission NDE, fingerprint login for the Mobile APP, as well as support for new CTE Single Door Controller launching in Q1 2018.
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, however, it will open the second entry at the same time as the first as this will operate two doors but will not do so independently.