- Residential single and multi-family doors
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customize to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it’s ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Key Override: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with one key
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8 in to 2 3/4 in
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Top Deadbolt: 5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock work in cold/snowy conditions - battery life concerns? answer nowAsked by February 18, 2020 7:34 AMonAnswered by the admin
The approved operating range for this model is -112F – 220F so there should be no issue when installed in colder environments.
- Answered by the admin
How do I add a new user code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q Since I see a key access on the door lock, does this lock give the capability of keyless and keye... answer nowAsked by January 7, 2020 3:47 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! This lock can be operated by PIN code or by the manual override key. The key can be used for access even if the batteries within the unit are depleted.
- Q Red Light flashes after code entry. Is this a low-battery issue? Thanks. answer nowAsked by October 20, 2019 9:19 AMonAnswered by the admin
If the lock is simply flashing red, this means that an invalid code is being used and access is being denied. If you are receiving a red flash followed by a green light, this means that your battery voltage is getting low and will need to be replaced soon.
- Q Win I lock the door with my code then I wait a minute and then I can touch the button on the top ... answer nowAsked by October 15, 2019 5:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
This typically means that the tailpiece of the unit was rotated incorrectly during install or the handing of the device is backward. To resolve this issue, we would recommend uninstalling the unit from the door and ensuring that the tailpiece/latch is in the proper position before reinstalling.
- Q I have just bought a house new to me & there is no note or way to find out the code. Is there... answer nowAsked by August 8, 2019 11:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
To reprogram this unit, you will need to first remove the lock from your door to access the back panel of the keypad unit. On here, you should find a sticker with your default programming code on it! This is the code that you will need to use to reprogram the device. For this, I have attached a copy of your installation and programming instructions in the link below!
- Q Does the deadbolt lock automatically or do you do that manually? answer nowAsked by August 1, 2019 5:22 PMonAnswered by the admin
For the BE365 model, you will need to turn the knob when leaving to engage the deadbolt. If you are looking for a unit that has an auto-lock feature, I would recommend looking at Schlage's Control, Sense, or connect electronic series.
- Q Will this lever point the other direction? Do you have a similar lock that would work for two hol... answer nowAsked by June 30, 2019 8:34 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock model happens to have universal handing! Meaning, the handles are reversible to face either direction
- Q Would this work well on a rental property? (Can it be reprogrammed with a new code easily between... answer nowAsked by January 4, 2019 10:09 PMonA
Yes, these locks are used on all types of properties. The bigger question would be if you want to change the code at the lock or if you wish to do it remotely. If you wish to do it remotely you will need to look at our home automation kits. We would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure you choose the best product for your needs.