- Residential single and multi-family doors
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customize to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it’s ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Key Override: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with one key
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8 in to 2 3/4 in
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Top Deadbolt: 5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have just bought a house new to me & there is no note or way to find out the code. Is there... answer nowAnswered by the admin
To reprogram this unit, you will need to first remove the lock from your door to access the back panel of the keypad unit. On here, you should find a sticker with your default programming code on it! This is the code that you will need to use to reprogram the device. For this, I have attached a copy of your installation and programming instructions in the link below!
- Answered by the admin
For the BE365 model, you will need to turn the knob when leaving to engage the deadbolt. If you are looking for a unit that has an auto-lock feature, I would recommend looking at Schlage's Control, Sense, or connect electronic series.
- Q Will this lever point the other direction? Do you have a similar lock that would work for two hol... answer nowAnswered by the admin
This lock model happens to have universal handing! Meaning, the handles are reversible to face either direction
- Q Would this work well on a rental property? (Can it be reprogrammed with a new code easily between... answer nowA
Yes, these locks are used on all types of properties. The bigger question would be if you want to change the code at the lock or if you wish to do it remotely. If you wish to do it remotely you will need to look at our home automation kits. We would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure you choose the best product for your needs.
Yes it does. It's not an interconnected lock neither, so it won't matter what the center-on-center distance is between the holes.
- ANo, this is not IP rated for both sides to be exposed to weather. You would need a mechanical lock such as the M210 kit.
You'll want to use the quantity selector located right above the green Add to Cart button for the lock, and then at checkout add our Key Alike Service to your order with the same quantity.