Schlage FBE365 PLY FLA
Keypad Deadbolt Security Set
$170.72 – $174.18
Plymouth trim and Flair Lever
The Schlage FBE365 PLY FLA Keypad Deadbolt Security Set offers keyless convenience and curb appeal. Contains one Plymouth style keypad deadbolt and one Flair Lever. With the different finishes and models, you can customize your house with more than just a new paint job and for considerably less.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Residential single and multi-family doors
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customize to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it’s ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Key Override: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with one key
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8 in to 2 3/4 in
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Top Deadbolt: 5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112° to 220°F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Key, Keypad – Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can we leave the door unlocked during the day when coming and going outside for mail, newspaper, ... answer nowAsked by August 28, 2023 6:56 PMonA
Yes! This lock requires the user to use the thumb turn and the keypad to lock the door upon exiting. If you would like to leave it unlocked during the day, simply do not enter in your PIN code or turn the thumb turn to lock it.
- Q Does the exterior flare handle connect with current interior handle? answer nowAsked by November 13, 2021 7:13 PMonA
This includes the exterior and interior handle.
To operate the lock with the override key, you will need to insert the key and rotate this roughly 90 degrees until the cylinder depresses into the knob. Once depressed, the knob will be able to control the deadbolt and unlock the door.
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your BE365:
1.) Remove the two screws from the interior portion of the unit. These should be located above and below the manual thumb turn.
2.) Remove the interior cover from the unit.
3.) Exchange the 9V battery from within the unit.
4.) Reinstall the interior cover and mounting screws.
- Q Will it automatically lock if my nephew leaves for school and neglects to lock the door behind him? answer nowAsked by March 2, 2021 7:24 PMonA
Unfortunately, this model does not have a motorized deadbolt. If you are looking for a model that can lock automatically after a set time, please see the Schlage BE468!
To program a new user code, please follow the below:
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q Is there a model available that I can use my old Schlage keys on a new electronic keyless deadbolt? answer nowAsked by October 13, 2020 8:33 PMonA
In order to have the new locks work with your existing key, they would need to be rekeyed to your key combination prior to shipping. This can also be accomplished by contacting a local locksmith or door hardware professional in your area.
- Q I have an existing Schledge dead bolt lock set. I want to purchase a keyless lock set, but I have... answer nowAsked by June 8, 2020 3:18 PMonA
Unfortunately, the locksets are only sold in matching finishes.