- Residential single and multi-family doors
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customize to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it’s ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Key Override: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with one key
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8 in to 2 3/4 in
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Top Deadbolt: 5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the handle be adjusted to right or left swing ? Confused on code ? Do we have to use one prov... answer nowAsked by February 16, 2020 4:44 PMonAnswered by the admin
The handles are universal and can be reversed as needed for your door. The lock is shipped with unique preset default codes that can be personalized to your desired code once received.
- Q All someone has to do is hit the top button and door unlocks-how do I prevent that-I've changed t... answer nowAsked by October 15, 2019 8:09 PMonAnswered by the admin
From the sound of this issue, this would typically point to the handing of the lock or the direction that the tailpiece was rotated. To resolve this issue, you will need to remove the lock from the door and ensure that the tailpiece is rotated in the correct direction. If this is backwards, the lock will operate in reverse (pressing the Schlage button will unlock the lock rather than locking it down as expected). A good way to test this is to see if entering your code allows you to lock the door rather than unlocking it.
- Q I want to get 2 deadbolt FEB 365 UNITS. Can they both have same code set? answer nowAsked by June 27, 2018 4:19 PMonA
Yes, they can be set to the same code. Please make sure to select our Schlage code setting service when you check out.
- Q Does this include a lever (handle) for both sides of the door (inside, outside)? Or do I need to ... answer nowAsked by April 14, 2017 9:51 PMonA
Yes it does, no need to buy any additional levers.
- Q What clearance do I need in order to avoid interference with my storm door handle? answer nowAsked by January 22, 2017 8:30 PMonA
The depth of the top deadbolt is just under 2.2" and for lower passage lever 2.3". We recommend 2 1/2" of clearance.