SCHLAGE FE285 Century
Lower Half Handleset with Latitude Lever
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors
- Lifetime limited mechanical and finish warranty
- One-Tool Installation – Installs with just a Phillips screwdriver
- Door thickness range: 1-5/8″ to 2″ thick (41mm-51mm) standard. Thick door kit available
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm) backsets
- Handing: Fits both left and right swing doors
Lever Handle Door Locks
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Matte Black, Bright Chrome, Aged Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you supply the thick door kit for this handle set? Or at least the part # answer nowAsked by December 19, 2020 11:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
The thick door kit needed for this handleset is the Schlage 61-075.
- Q When paired with the schlage deadbolt, does the inside handle provide passthrough access or do yo... answer nowAsked by February 17, 2020 8:22 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lever and deadbolt operate independently from each other so the deadbolt will need to be unlocked prior to opening the door with the passage handle.
- Q The description says “bright chrome” but the picture is more like brushed nickel. I need bright c... answer nowAsked by May 30, 2018 12:23 AMonA These locks can be ordered in the bright chrome finish if desired. This is not a standard finish so it does need to be special ordered. Please call our helpful sales representatives at 937-247-9327 option 1 to assist with this.