Schlage Touch FE375 CEN LAT
Touchscreen Front Door Lock Set
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Century Trim, Paired with Century Handleset and Latitude Lever with Century Trim
- Also available in Camelot collection
- Fingerprint-resistant, Numeric Touchscreen
- Deadbolt security – manual locking
- Works in the rain and when you’re wearing gloves
- 100% pick-proof
- Slim Profile; Sleek without sacrificing strength
- Easily fits between the front door and screen door
- Durable, Smart Design
- Grade 2 security rating, for strong performance across a range of residential applications
- 2-year battery life with a 9V battery backup (Battery included)
- LED Down Lighting; Illuminates the numbers when needed
- Dedicated Icons; for both low battery and programming mode
- Enhanced Security; 100% bump-proof
- 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Ideally designed for front entry doors, left and right swing
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming; you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
Top deadbolt: 5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
Top deadbolt: 4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Front Entry Handle, Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The numbers on the keypad won’t light up. How do I get them to? answer nowAsked by February 13, 2022 10:31 PMonA
To illuminate the keypad on this model, you will want to press the Schlage button at the top of the keypad.
- Q Good Morning, what are the dimensions of the handle set, height and width? answer nowAsked by December 29, 2021 8:46 AMonA
The dimensions for the lever set are 11.9 x 2.5 x 2.25 inches.
How do I add a new user code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button at the top
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q Will this work with a mortise style system? Or is it only for single cylinder locks? Our deadbolt... answer nowAsked by January 11, 2021 12:09 AMonA
This handle set was not designed to interface with Mortise lock bodies.
- Q Does the door automatically relock when the door is closed or does the lock have to either be tur... answer nowAsked by June 12, 2020 12:04 AMonA
The lock can be programmed to lock when leaving by simply pressing the Schlage button and rotating the manual knob.
- Q I want to use the handle on the inside and lever outside, is the lever side weather proof? Asking... answer nowAsked by April 6, 2020 2:59 PMonA
The inside lever can be installed on the exterior but the battery side of the deadbolt is not weatherproofed.