Schlage FE595 CAM ACC
Electronic Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
Camelot trim and Accent Lever
Save time and say goodbye to keys when you join the keyless era with a new Schlage lock. Featuring epoxy coated buttons for durability and a full size knob, this lock provides safe passage with secure codes.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your FE595:
1.) Remove the two screws from the interior portion of the unit. These should be located above and below the manual knob.
2.) Remove the interior cover from the unit.
3.) Exchange the 9V battery from within the unit.
4.) Reinstall the interior cover and mounting screws.
- Q Can you use the key at any time as well as the codes? Or is it one or the other? answer nowAsked by September 7, 2021 12:55 PMonA
The physical key can be used at any time to unlock the device, even if power is disconnected.
- Q Why is it so hard to remove or change an access code? It seems like you answer that question each... answer nowAsked by September 4, 2021 11:32 AMonA
To delete an existing user code, simply follow the steps below:
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 2 on your keypad
4.) Enter your 4-digit user code you wish to delete
5.) Re-enter the 4-digit user code to confirm
- Q I bought a house with this lock seller never gave me a key or code. How do I reprogram the lock? answer nowAsked by August 23, 2021 9:42 AMonA
The default programming code and access codes for this lock can be found on the back panel of the keypad side of the unit (the lock will need to be uninstalled to locate this information). Once located, please follow the guide below to make any changes needed!
- Q Can the lever be changed to right-handed or is it only left? answer nowAsked by August 19, 2021 8:09 AMonA
The handing is universal! The levers can be swapped to the left or right side.
- Q Can you program more than one code for use by others? answer nowAsked by June 16, 2021 1:29 AMonA
You certainly can! This model can hold up to 19 unique access codes at a time.
- Q Is it weather proof and water proof? Will it stand up to being out inside all year? answer nowAsked by June 4, 2021 10:34 AMonA
The keypad side is weatherproof and can certainly be installed on an exterior entry door without issue. This lock is not recommended for gate applications where both sides of the lock are exposed to the elements.