Electronic Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
Camelot trim and Accent Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is it weather proof and water proof? Will it stand up to being out inside all year? answer nowAsked by June 4, 2021 10:34 AMonAnswered by the admin
The keypad side is weatherproof and can certainly be installed on an exterior entry door without issue. This lock is not recommended for gate applications where both sides of the lock are exposed to the elements.
- Q I installed a Schlage Wi-Fi deadbolt….Will the FE595 work installed under the Encode Wi-Fi deadbo... answer nowAsked by May 9, 2021 7:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
Typically, there is enough room between the two boreholes to install both the FE595 and the BE489 deadbolt. You will want to ensure that there is at least a 5.5" distance between the center line of the two holes.
- Q How do you program codes for this? This looks like the lock I purchased for much more on erentall... answer nowAsked by April 18, 2021 2:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
To add a new user code on this lock, follow the steps below:
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q How long does the battery last in a keyless front door lock? answer nowAsked by March 24, 2021 4:37 PMonAnswered by the admin
We typically recommend exchanging the batteries out once a year to be on the safe side. The average battery life is 1-2 years.
- Q How do I go about getting a replacement key? The 1 it came with has been misplaced. answer nowAsked by September 28, 2020 12:00 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you originally purchased a keying service through us, we may be able to locate the key number for your order and ship duplicates out to you. However, if the unit was using the factory key, you may need to contact Schlage Support with the unit serial number to see if they have the combination on file. The last resort option would be to contact a locksmith to have the unit rekeyed.
Schlage support can be reached at 866-322-1237!
- Q My question is. We are using this set up at my restaurant, for the restrooms. To keep people from... answer nowAsked by September 17, 2020 1:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
With this model, there is no way to activate a privacy mode from the interior. The interior knob will only cycle the lock between locked and an unlocked state. While locked, any valid code entered from the outside will be able to unlock the door.
- Q How do I know when battery is dying? Where is the manual override key? answer nowAsked by September 13, 2020 8:06 PMonAnswered by the admin
When the batteries are low, there will be a delay in entry after entering a valid code and the Schlage button will flash red and green before allowing entry. The manual key can be used in the event that the batteries are fully drained. The key is inserted directly below the number pad and you will want to rotate this 90 degrees clockwise to unlock the device.
- Q Does the door lock as soon as it’s shut? Which way does the dead bolt need to be turned in order ... answer nowAsked by August 24, 2020 10:18 PMonAnswered by the admin
This unit will lock ~5 seconds after being unlocked with a valid code. The interior knob can be turned clockwise to disable access from the front keypad.