Schlage FE595 CAM ACC
Electronic Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
$150.50 – $159.80
Camelot trim and Accent Lever
Save time and say goodbye to keys when you join the keyless era with a new Schlage lock. Featuring epoxy coated buttons for durability and a full size knob, this lock provides safe passage with secure codes.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What if you forgot the programming code to change the code? answer nowAsked by May 18, 2022 11:38 AMonA
The factory default programming code for this model can be found on the backplate of the keypad unit. The lock will need to be removed from the door to find this code.
How do I change the existing programming code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 3 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 6-digit programming code
5.) Re-enter your new 6-digit programming code to confirm it
- Q Can you lock it from the inside? So it will not open on the outside with keypad? answer nowAsked by March 7, 2022 1:31 PMonA
Unfortunately, this model does not offer a privacy feature. The interior thumb turn is used to toggle the door between locked and unlocked. The outside keypad will still allow access through the door with a valid code.
- Q Is this lock waterproof for exterior doors where rain snow are possible? answer nowAsked by February 27, 2022 8:08 AMonA
This model is designed for exterior entry doors! The outside keypad is weatherproof but we do not recommend this model for gate applications where the interior handle will also be exposed to the elements.
- Q is there any way I can get a key for our lock. We've lost ours answer nowAsked by January 28, 2022 11:24 AMonA
You would need to purchase a replacement cylinder and keys.
- Q Can the FE595 be set to automatically lock at pm and unlock at am day after day? For public use. answer nowAsked by December 5, 2021 8:45 PMonA
The Schlage FE595 does not support any scheduling features. However, the Schlage FE599 can be paired with a smart hub such as Vera or Ezlo and this hub will allow for you to create scheduled scenes that can unlock or lock the door at specified times automatically.