Schlage FE595 CAM ACC
Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
$166.14 – $184.61
Camelot trim and Accent Lever
Save time and say goodbye to keys when you join the keyless era with a new Schlage lock. Featuring epoxy coated buttons for durability and a full size knob, this lock provides safe passage with secure codes.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q is there any way I can get a key for our lock. We've lost ours answer nowAsked by January 28, 2022 11:24 AMonA
You would need to purchase a replacement cylinder and keys.
- Q Can the keypad backlight function be disabled? answer nowAsked by December 19, 2021 8:43 PMonA
By default, the backlight is disabled unless the Schlage button is pushed. Unfortunately, there is no way to permanently disable the backlighting.
- Q Can the FE595 be set to automatically lock at pm and unlock at am day after day? For public use. answer nowAsked by December 5, 2021 8:45 PMonA
The Schlage FE595 does not support any scheduling features. However, the Schlage FE599 can be paired with a smart hub such as Vera or Ezlo and this hub will allow for you to create scheduled scenes that can unlock or lock the door at specified times automatically.
- Q Do I need to use a lithium battery? answer nowAsked by December 1, 2021 10:11 PMonA
This lock uses a 9 volt alkaline battery.
- Q What is the replacement latch part number? answer nowAsked by November 24, 2021 1:12 PMonA
The part number for a replacement latch is the Schlage 16-086. This part can be ordered through our sales or customer care team if needed!
- Q How do you change the battery? answer nowAsked by November 23, 2021 11:54 AMonA
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your FE595:
1.) Remove the two screws from the interior portion of the unit. These should be located above and below the manual knob.
2.) Remove the interior cover from the unit.
3.) Exchange the 9V battery from within the unit.
4.) Reinstall the interior cover and mounting screws.
- Q Will this work on French doors? answer nowAsked by November 22, 2021 11:49 AMonA
This will fit a door that is between 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" thick. There is a kit for a thicker door here
- Q How do you remove the lock from the door? answer nowAsked by October 25, 2021 8:20 AMonA
Please see the installation guide in the link below for instructions on installing and removing the FE595.
- Q Can you use the key at any time as well as the codes? Or is it one or the other? answer nowAsked by September 7, 2021 12:55 PMonA
The physical key can be used at any time to unlock the device, even if power is disconnected.
- Q Why is it so hard to remove or change an access code? It seems like you answer that question each... answer nowAsked by September 4, 2021 11:32 AMonA
To delete an existing user code, simply follow the steps below:
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 2 on your keypad
4.) Enter your 4-digit user code you wish to delete
5.) Re-enter the 4-digit user code to confirm
Ron from Ohio –
We saw a keyless door handle on a model home we went thru. I knew right away I wanted one. I found them online at go keyless, and it was on my doorstep the next day! Great product. Great company.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch