Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
Plymouth trim and Latitude Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: switch from automatic relocking to unlocked as needed
- Plymouth trim, satin nickel (619) and satin chrome (626) finishes available
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If I need to order 6 can I get them keyed the same? answer nowAsked by October 8, 2020 11:08 AMonAnswered by the admin
These units can certainly be keyed alike through our keying department. For this, you will want to add a keying service for each lock that will need to be keyed alike. If you are ordering 6 units and want all 6 units to be keyed to each other, you will want to add 5 key alike services to your order (as one lock will not need to be keyed but the remaining 5 will need to be rekeyed to match).
- Q Does this come with or can you get a remote for this lock answer nowAsked by June 2, 2020 2:11 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this model is not compatible with remote fobs.