Schlage JBE105 GAT
Bye bye keys. The Schlage JBE105 Gatlin Trim Keypad Deadbolt provides you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Effortlessly secure and showcase your home with the modern design of the Gatlin trim. No more hiding spare keys, just share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family instead.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Sleek, modern keypad deadbolt lock – also available in Billows trim and lever model
- Saves up to 10 unique access codes
- Uses 4-8 digit access codes
- Backlit keypad with silicone buttons
- Offers added durability with premium metal interior
- Withstands heavy-duty impacts
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hardwiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Meets all BHMA Grade 3 security and performance standards
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- Limited lifetime mechanical, 5-year limited finish and 1-year limited electronic warranty
The Schlage JBE105 Gatlin Trim Keypad Deadbolt gives you freedom from keys by providing you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Hiding or duplicating keys are a thing of the past, now you can share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family. With the modern design of the Gatlin trim, you can secure your door with style! Say goodbye to flashlight fumbling to get in the door at night since the keypad is backlit. This deadbolt is built to withstand heavy-duty impacts, thanks to its premium metal interior. Arm yourself with only a screwdriver and you are all set to install this on your door in minutes, no hardwiring needed! No frills, no fuss, just the dependable locking power you’ve always trusted with Schlage locks.
4.15 (H) x 2.68 (W) x 0.83 (D) in.
5.16 (H) x 2.68 (W) x 1.71 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
4 to 8 Digits
Key, Keypad – Digits
5 pin C
Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Front body: Weather Resistant
5 Year Finish, 1 Year Electronic, Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do this Key pad lock, locks automatically when you close the door? answer nowAsked by Willie Marablejr on January 25, 2023 8:11 AMA
This model can be set to automatically lock after a 30-second delay or be locked immediately by pressing the lock button at the top of the keypad.
- Q How to change the battery? answer nowAsked by Kim on June 30, 2022 8:57 PMA
First, you will need to remove the battery cover from the inside assembly. This can be done by squeezing the tabs on the sides of the cover, then lifting off. You can push against the thumbturn for leverage if needed. Once complete, simply exchange the 4 batteries inside and reinstall the cover!
- Q Can you key it to match our existing Schlage key? answer nowAsked by Mike on May 15, 2022 7:43 PMA
This model certainly can be rekeyed to match an existing Schlage C key through our keying and services department.
- Q On both sides of my door, there is only 1 5/8 inches between the axis of the deadbolt bore and th... answer nowAsked by Michael on March 31, 2022 7:19 PMA
This would be enough clearance to install the JBE105 above the handleset.
- Q Is keypad entry disabled after, say, 3 failed attempts? This would improve security. answer nowAsked by Michael Rivard on March 30, 2022 10:52 PMA
The Schlage J series does not offer a keypad lockout function after X failed attempts. For keypads that do offer this setting, please reach out to our staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Is the key part of the deadbolt rekeyable? answer nowAsked by Brian on March 14, 2022 3:47 PMA
Yes! The key cylinder in this model can be rekeyed to any Schlage C, 5-pin key number.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet