Wireless Mortise Deadbolt Apartment, Privacy Lock
FREE early release trial for the new Schlage Mobile Access Credential is now available for Schlage ENGAGE users! Trial ends January 2021. Please call for details.
Connect directly to smart phones and tablets for wireless setup and configuration! Ideal for commercial real estate applications, conference rooms, medical offices, higher education and K-12, as well as resident units and common area doors in assisted living, and multifamily applications. Extend electronic access control deeper into the building, affordably, and without keys or wires!
Ships Factory Direct
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates (once every 24 hrs) sent directly from host software
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Networked real-time communication available with Allegion alliance partner’s access control software – call us for details
- Weather resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- Compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, Schlage smart cards
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter; smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Innovative door position sensor built right into the lock and strike-plate
- Interior push button with LED for apartment and privacy functions
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 years of battery life on 4 AA (included)
- Manage from ENGAGE website or Free ENGAGE app available on iTunes and Google Play
- Add and delete users and credentials (up to 5,000 users and 100 locks)
- Add and delete locks (up to 100)
- View audits and alerts (up to 2,000 audits)
- Lock event schedules (Max 16)
- User schedules (Max 16)
- Addison wrought escutcheon style and with Athens lever design
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1
- Mortise with deadbolt mounting style with Armor front and LED indicator. Also available in cylindrical mounting style
- Built on proven Schlage L Series, Grade 1 mechanical lock
- Fits existing mechanical mortise preps with no wires with only minor modifications
- Standard Strike: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″ square corner, 1-3/16″ lip with box and DPS. Additional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available upon request
- Standard Key Override: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway mortise cylinder with two patented keys. Additional keying options available, including standard and interchangeable cores, competitor brands, master keying and grand master keying
- Add and configure devices
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- View audits and alerts by door
- User schedules, device schedules, including auto-unlock and auto-lock times (30 min. increments), and holiday time zone capability
- Perform lock diagnostics
- Send updates to devices anytime via Bluetooth at the lock, or from the Allegion cloud server via WiFi once every 24 hrs.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later
- Compatible with any Android or iOS that supports native NFC technology. This includes the iPhone 6 and newer, Galaxy S3 and newer.
The new Schlage LE Series wireless lock with ENGAGE technology is designed to be easy to install, connect, manage and use. Developed specifically for facilities that want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency, it is ideal for interior office doors, common area doors and sensitive storage spaces with a cylindrical door prep. LE Series wireless mortise locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. LE wireless locks utilize the standard mechanical lock mortise door prep and can be installed in 30 minutes or less with only minor modifications. ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps make it easy to configure lock settings, add users, create user time zones and lock schedules, and view audits and alerts from anywhere. For advanced wireless capabilities and increased user and schedule capacity, LE Series wireless locks can be managed with software from Schlage’s access control alliance partners. LE Series wireless locks can be updated manually at the lock with the ENGAGE mobile app, automatically daily over WiFi or in real time when connected to an alliance partner gateway. LE Series wireless locks with ENGAGE technology are compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, and Schlage smart cards.
9.53 (H) x 2.125 (W) x 2.903 (D) in.
10.747 (H) x 3.00 (W) x 2.498 (D) in.
|Mortise Casing Dimensions|
4 7/16 x 6 1/16 x 1 in.
8 (H) x 1 1/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
|Event Audit Trail|
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, No Tour, Passage Mode, Remote Control
Proximity Card/Fob, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Bluetooth BLE, IEEE 802.11b/g, WiFi
Up to 100 ft.
1 Year Manufacturer
ENGAGE Enhancement | Effective 11/27/17
Update to the ENGAGE™ mobile and web-based applications; ENGAGE version 6.0. Enhancements include the ability to manage up to 500 Schlage Control™ Locks, simplified account and site set-up, a new Wizard to commission NDE, fingerprint login for the Mobile APP, as well as support for new CTE Single Door Controller launching in Q1 2018.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q WILL THIS LOCK WORK WITH THE TRILOGY PDL3000 PROXIMITY CARDS WE ALREADY HAVE? answer nowAsked by April 2, 2019 1:56 PMonA
It would depend on the format of the cards that you have working with the PDL3000. Without testing them we have no way to know for sure. We would recommend that you contact our commercial sales team to work with them to find out.
- Q Can this lock system be opened by an intercom signal from an apartment withing the building acces... answer nowAsked by January 14, 2019 1:05 PMonA
No, this lock does not work in such a fashion. We do, however, highly recommend that you speak with our multi-family and apartment complex division so that you can find the correct lock and integrated intercom system for your building. Please contact us at 937-247-9327 opt. 1 for sales.
- Q Can the deadbolt be locked using a card from the outside? answer nowAsked by September 7, 2018 4:29 PMonA
No, the lock auto locks anytime the door is closed.
- Q Does this work with Wink like other schlage residential locks? answer nowAsked by April 7, 2018 12:25 PMonA No this is not a Z-wave lock but rather is a stand-alone unit that will work with Schlage Engage software. These locks are used more typically for commercial use and not residential.
- Q Is there any price break if more than one lockset is ordered? I may order three if there is a qua... answer nowAsked by December 26, 2017 11:27 AMonA
Yes there is, please call our sales department at 937-247-9327 and select option 1 and one of our associates can assist you.