Multi-Technology Reader - Mullion Mount
Reads 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz smart cards.
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Recognizes most proximity credentials, and Schlage smart credentials (MIFARE classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1)
- Reads CSN (card serial numbers) of HID iCLASS, Inside Technologies PicoTag, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments Tag-It, and Phillips I-Code
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- NFC Compatible
- Quick-connect design for easy installation
- Simple wiring – color scheme is identical to most readers in the market
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the audibly or visually impaired.
- Rounded corners, flush fit to mullion
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Standard color is black. Multiple reader cover color options including gray, brown, and cream may be specially ordered
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-technology readers may also be specially ordered with RS-485 capability
- The MT11 reader is a replacement for the (S)XF1100 and (S)XF1200 legacy reader products
- Physical Dimensions (HWD): 5.91″ x 1.72″ x 0.81″
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz
- Standard Default PIV Output: 75 bit†
- Standards: ISO 14443A, 14443B, 15693
- Power: 5-16 VDC
- Wiring: 18 or 20 AWG 12 shielded wire, depending on distance to panel
- Read Range: Proximity: Up to 5” (12.7 cm), MIFARE: Up to 4” (10 cm), DESFire EV1: Up to 2” (5.1 cm), PIV Credential: Up to 2.5” (6.5 cm)
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to 158F (-40 to 70C)
- Material: PBT Polymer
† Configurable to other output formats. Check with access control provider for specific support.
Front-end Only, Multi-Technology, Prox Card/Fob, Smart Card
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be plugged into an existing cable to replace the same card reader? Or does the reader ha... answer nowAsked by September 1, 2020 8:05 PMonAnswered by the admin
This reader can be installed in place of an existing reader as all access information is stored within the control panel that the reader is wired to.